Inside me?

"What do you mean?" I asked getting scared. Without answering me the nude ran to the health office phone and spoke words that were to muffled for me to understand. Suddenly a doctor bursts through the door, then looked through the telescope and gave me a excited grin. "You missy have antibodies of the virus inside of you, if we had you ten years ago this wouldn't have happened," said the doctor with an overjoyed yet cold tone. suddenly a loud ring ran through the halls and blinking red lights flashed in the office. I heard groans from the distance. Two men with guns lead me and the girls to the car but before I could start the car zombies came bursting through the once sealed shut metal door. I grabbed my gun and started shooting, Annabelle grabbed a magnum and started shooting too... Wait Annabelle can shoot? I have to ask later. "Cover me," I demanded as I started the car, Annabelle and Valarie jumped in the car. I floored it with all of my foot power as the tunnel opened I saw the sun setting, symbolizing that the crazy day the zombie apocalypse had started was coming to an end. I drove until my eyelids couldn't keep open much longer, so I merged into the side of the road and tried to sleep. I was woke up to annabelle shaking me awake, her voice full of worry, she told me she saw someone running away from a bunch of zombies and pointed out of the window, i saw him, his face full of fear, bright blue eyes look for his next attempt of running away, his black hair covering his eyes partially. I started my car and honked then floored it towards him. I ran over the leading zombies, giving him the opportunity for him to enter, he rushed in, but a zombie got to the door almost as fact as he did which lead to the reason why there is a zombie hand in my perfectly clean car. I sped out of the zombie circle that was starting to form, ran over a few zombies in the process but it'll be alright. I went onto a road that seemed vacant. I was driving eyes on the road, concentrating. "What is your name?" i asked, my eyes not leaving the road. "Branhmm," is all i heard, his voice was very hoarse like he hasn't had water in days."Valarie please give him some water," I said feeling sympathy for the poor boy. Valarie did as i said and handed him a bottle of water, he chugged it in four seconds. "Brandon's the name by the way," he said then flashed me a snow white smile. Does he have an accent, omg he does! Its kinda cu-STOP IT NORA!! YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND THAT YOU WATCHED DIE AND YOU THINK THIS GUY IS CUTE!!! "That's a nice name," i said, tone in complete contrast of what it was in my head. "Want a syringe?" Annabelle asked with a voice like silk. "What syringes?" i asked, a little curious of where she got them. "The nurse gave them to me, and it had a post it note inside that said and i quote: these syringes contain a vaccine for the virus and will make them immune, it won't affect people that are naturally immune, people who take vaccine will be immune and immunity will be embedded in their genes. This box contains 300 syringes. There i said it happy Nora?" Belle (Annabelle) said rather smugly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sorry about not updating, the person that took my iPod decided to make a comeback and try to get my phone, he succeeded until i found him at the park with it so yeah i have my phone back and I'm happy hope you liked the chapter XP like my new charecter