Hostage Situation

Nora's POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"It's been a while, should we go look for him girls?" I asked, wondering what they thought. "Pffft no, he could handle himself, and if you wanna save your little boyfriend just say you do, dont go crying to us. We're only little kids" belle replied. "Okay then lets go, and he isn't my boyfriend!" I shouted. We wandered around the building until we found the back door, there was voices when I opened the door up, they said something about killing the boy. I rushed in frantically looking for Brandon, I ran up and down the hallways trying to find him, Belle found him in room 666, what a coincidence. I was about to smash off the lock but as I thrashed my gun onto the lock I felt no impact. I turned around to meet two angry and irritated eyes. I was pulled back, I looked at Brandon for the last time, the hope that once was there gone. They threw me into a cage, i felt a hard pound on the crown of my head, blackness slowly surrounding what was left of my consciousness but where were Belle and Valarie...

Belle's POV

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Me and Val swooshed down the halls, running from the cold fate that was waiting for us in that room, zombies, zombies locked in a room just for us, how sweet... NOT! We went left he went left, we went right he'd go right. Suddenly a thought popped into my head. I ran towards a closet and told bal to hide in it, i gave her Betsy, my little magnum popper told her to use it only when necessary because it only has five bullets. I ran to a vent and went to the one in the zombie room and screamed so that it would echo throughout the vents... The dumbfuck locked himself in, i couldn't bare to look so i crawled away hearing the scream of that a-hole and bones crushing. I ran to the closet and quickly yet quietly closed the door. We had a plan in mind and it was well thought out but very risky... We were gonna get guns for Nora and Brandon but we were also gonna release the zombies...