Brandon's POV

Brandon's POV

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

I was woke up to being punched in the face, Richard dragged me out of my bed."Get your ass up," Richard said with a tone of ice. "Yeah, yeah I'm up, got anything else for me you prick," I said with bitter hatred. Richard grabbed me by the back of the shirt and threw me out of the safe zone base. I saw zombies already coming towards me. Just to spice things up Richard got his pistol and started shooting the ground around me, more zombies came ot of their hiding places just to come and rip me to pieces. I did the only thing I can think of... Run. I sprinted, trying to get away from these freaks of nature. I was getting tired but the adrenalin kept me going. I ran for what felt like two hours and suddenly I heard a honk, then the screeching of tires and the pains that were leading the zombie Tran were flattened. I ran to the door with all I had left, I was about to close the door but a zombie got the door before I can close it, it put its hand through the door and I slammed the door, I hope she doesn't mind a hand in her car. She revved it out of the zombie chaos and drove to a countryside road. "What's your name?" the mystery girl said with a smooth and sweet tone. "Brahrrm," I said, I was even surprised that I said that, what if she thinks I'm a freak. "Valarie give him some water," the mystery girl said with concern in her voice. A little girl handed me a water bottle, but not just any bottle of water a huge one liter arrowhead bottle. ITS LIKE MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED. "Brandon's the name by the way I chipped in before I got back to my bottle of water, sweet nectar of the gods I thought to myself as I finished. "Want a syringe?" a little girl asked me with a silky tone in her voice. "What syringes?" asked mystery girl. "The nurse gave them to me..." the little girl was starting to say but I kinda zoned out, I just listened to the music that was playing from the car, raise your weapon by deadmau5 good song, but completely ironic to the worlds situation. "Want one," the little girl asked again, same tone as before. "Sure?" I said questioning my decision. The little girl injected me with the syringe and then got a bandaid and put it on top of where she gave me the sot. "what exactly does this do?" saying something I should've before I got the shot. Annabelle was a bout to open her mouth but Valarie covered her mouth and said "No belle not again, you made my brain hurt last time you tried to explain this, it basically makes you immune to the virus and immunity is embedded in your genes so that you never have to take the shot again, coppice." I understood some of it, but i don't think i would have understood the other little girls one good thing that girl covered her mouth. I looked a the rear view mirror and i saw two beautiful amber brown eyes, they looked like the brightest yet deepest shade of honey gold. Kinda reminds me of Elizabeth.