Ch.1 || Embarrassment

Byakuya togami sits in his chair, the peasant's eyes glued to his handsome appearance.
The horribly rusty bell rings, signaling everyone to get their asses out of the classroom.
Toko watches the heir get up from his seat, her green notebook pressed up against her chest. The pages hold all the bazaar scenarios about Byakuya and her. She waits for everyone to walk out before leaving. As Togami walks to his locker he hears an ear-piercing scream come from the hall. He turns around to see Toko standing in front of 6 knives on the floor. Pekoyama from the lower class walks up to Fukawa.

"Hey, are you ok?" She asks her.
"Someone put knives in my locker!" Fukawa shrieks.
A teacher walks up to Toko and Pekoyama. She bites her lip with disapproval.
"And what happened here?" The teacher asks rudely.
"Somebody put knives in Fukawa's locker!"
"I see," the teacher says, rubbing her chin with her knuckles.
"I don't know who would ever do such a thing."
"I'll ask the principal to check the cameras." The teacher walks off.

Students start stopping at Toko's locker, including Togami. As Fukawa spots him, her face covers with embarrassment.
She shuts the locker door and runs off. The next class was math.
As Fukawa sits at her desk, her notebook falls. She quickly picks it up, hoping nobody saw.
She opens her textbook to the required page, then the intercom turns on.
"Attention students who are juniors! Can I please get Komaru Naegi in the office along with Toko Fukawa?"
The whole class makes noises as Toko gets up. Once she arrives in the office she sees Komaru.
"Miss.Naegi, please explain why you would put knives in Toko's locker?" The principal asks.
"This bitch kissed my brother!" Komaru snarls.
"What? I'd never do such a thing! Why on earth would I break our promise!" Toko objects.
"You don't have to lie dumbass! Hifumi told me! You're such a backstabber Toko!" Komaru spits.
The principle just watches as the girls argue, not speaking.
"Komaru, I don't know what you're talking about! Why trust Hifumi? He's so dumb and is just trying to end our friendship!"
"I don't believe you! I hate you so much! I wish I never met you!" The green-haired girl shouts.
"I-" She was shocked, unable to comprehend why Komaru was taking this so seriously. Toko rips her friendship necklace off.
"Guess I won't need this anymore seeming my best friend is a bitch!" Fukawa says.
"Me? You're the bitch! I'm the victim!" Komaru gasps.
"The victim? You thought the best decision was to put fucking knives in my locker!?" Toko yells.
"Did it teach you a lesson? Or does your stupid brain not comprehend?"
"Shut up! You have no talent! You're only here because of Makoto!"

The argument continues. the principal says nothing, teachers don't give a shit about any drama.
——————————-

Togami and Fukawa have English class together. Toko is hunched over at her desk, looking at the ground. The teacher asks everyone to pair up for a project.
Byakuya walks up to Makoto, asking him if he wanted to partners with him.
Unfortunately, Makoto was partnered with Yamada.

Since Peko isn't in their class, Fukawa doesn't have a partner either.

As everyone pairs up with each other, Toko stands nervously by her desk.
"If you haven't paired up with your partner please do so now," the teacher says.
Fukawa shakily walks to Togami's desk.
"M-master do y-you wa-want to be m-my p-partner?" She asks.
"You better get us a good grade," togami mumbles.
"O-of c-course I w-will! I-I'll d-do a-anything to m-make y-you happy!" Toko smiles.

Togami, obviously annoyed, takes out the supplies they need for the project.

"Seeing you're the ultimate writer, why don't you write the paragraph?" Togami says.

"Y-yes, I w-will m-make it my b-best w-work!" She replies.

"A nod would have been better," he spits. "Fix your annoying stutter."

Fukawa, astonished by his statement, quickly put her hand over her mouth and nodded.
——————————
Around noon, both the Heir and writer were in the library.

"B-Byakuya s-sama?" Toko mumbles.

"What is it now?" Byakuya responds with annoyance.

"I-I j-just l-like w-when y-you sp-speak."
Togami closes his book, placing it on the table.
It was Toko's green notebook. All the blood drains out of her face, she didn't know whether to cry or to scream.

"I'm flattered you'd write such....nice things about me, but everything else in that book disgusts me." Togami looks at her.

Toko turns bright red, not of embarrassment but fear.

"H-how d-did y-you f-find th-that!?"

"Oh, Komaru took all your little stories and gave them to people around the school. I got lucky and was given the whole notebook." He grins.

"No! No no no no no! T-this c-can't b-be h-happening! I- that...she- that bitch!" Fukawa yells.

"Control yourself, she didn't tell people you wrote them. I'm the one who is getting all the rude stares and being questioned." Byakuya tells her.

The only thing Toko thought was how the hell is Byakuya not yelling at her?

887 words.