Ch.14 || bitches

*two-week time skip*
Tw: mention of sh and anorexia

The purple-haired girl stood in the hallway of the school. Waiting for the counselor to let her in. Her mother wasn't told about the reports, nor does she know Fukawa cuts in the first place. She still didn't understand why Byakuya cut. It bothered her from the moment she was told he did. They were still together and deeply loved each other. But as Togami ordered, they kept their relationship hidden from the others.

"Fukawa?" The counselor slowly opened the door to the small room. The counselor, miss hoshie, was around Toko's height with black hair and blue eyes. What would Toko tell her? What if the counselor told her mom? What if the counselor would send her to a hospital?
"Fukawa, You can come in now."
She steps into the room.

"So what is it you'd like to speak about?" The counselor asks.

"Did my teacher say anything to you..." Fukawa starts to trail off.

"That you cut yourself? Yes, she has told me if that's what your asking." She gives a stern look. "Fukawa, I'm a counselor, not a therapist. All I need to know is why you're cutting."

"I'm depressed and have DID," Toko says. "There's your answer, may I leave now?"

"I suppose in just a moment though...." She says. "You have DID?"

"Yes? Now can I go?" Fukawa sighs.

"No. What happened in your childhood that traumatized you so much that your brain created your system?"

"I'm not going to speak about that..." She gets out of her seat and walks out.

"She doesn't think I'm that fucking dumb does she?" Toko whispers to herself.
———————
The heir sits with Fukawa in the classroom. Working on yet another project together.
English class kinda sucks. Byakuya was writing down notes as Fukawa doodled in the margins of her notebook. Togami leans over to look at what she was drawing. Arms. Arms with cuts.

"Toko." He grabs her hand. "Why are you drawing that?"

"Helps...." She says.

"I'm glad you're finding a way to cope." He looks through the window. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

—————————————-

Lunchtime. The cafeteria was filled with people. Toko was sitting at a table, alone.

Byakuya, who would sit with her every day out of guilt, was sitting well....not with her. He was sitting with his "friends" today. Komaru and peko were on student council and had a meeting, causing them to miss lunch.

All alone. Stupid bitch. Just like old times. All alone, just a girl who was fucked up in the head sitting with no food. Always the fool. Togami said he loved her, that's gotta be true.

"Don't go cry in the bathroom," Syo says.
"S-shut up..." Toko says under her breath. "Y-you made us this way."

"Did not! Just cuz' we're depressed and shit doesn't mean that's the reason we're alone." Syo responds.

"I hate you....!" Fukawa whispers.

Why? Why did she trust the fact togami loved her? Obviously he hated her! Why would he even want to be near her! She's just some bitch who has a person living in her head!

"Don't be mean to yourself," togami says while sitting down at her table.
——————————-

Togami lays in his bed. Waiting for Fukawa to come out of the bathroom. There she appears.

Beautiful. She lays down next to him, pulling the covers over her.

"I love you," she says.
"I think you're okay." The heir grins. Toko laughs at his statement.

"Shut up."

"We should duck, low key." He says. Fukawa smiles.
He kisses fukawas lips.

Forget about Toko being fucked up. The cutting, not eating, DID, suicide attempts and the crying. She was all his. Why would a good person hate Toko? Byakuya wasn't the nicest to her but he came back for her. He was sure Fukawa loved him more than anything else. He loved her too. This is his life. He truly loved her, and all the times they had spent together. Maybe she wasn't his favorite until he got to know her more.
But hey, he'd rather have some woman who was fucked up in the head than some gambling chick. Commoner or not she was his woman. They were meant for each other.

It's all because of revenge.

762 words

(Sry for typos)