Ch. 3 || confession

The rain pours down on the pavement.
Fukawa forgot her umbrella, she had no time to grab it because she overslept. Once she steps off the sidewalk a voice is heard.

"You'll be sopping wet," Byakuya says, walking towards her with his silver umbrella.

"Master y-you d-don't h-have t-" Togami cuts her off.

"I will because I don't want you to get sick," he says.

"But-"

"But nothing." Togami puts the sliver umbrella above them, grabbing Toko's hand.

As expected, Fukawa was red. Byakuya walks Toko to her house. It's a two-story with black paint.

"T-thank y-you m-master," Toko says.
"May I come in with you?" Togami asks.

"Y-yes o-of c-course." Toko scrambles to the door and unlocks it.
Inside is the smell of cinnamon, it's a nice house. A beautiful grey paint for the walls and hardwood for the floor.
They walk upstairs to Toko's room. Deep grey walls, black bedspread, the bed placed in the corner. The only other furniture is a desk and chair.

"Pl-please s-sit." Fukawa gestures to her bed.
The room made Togami relax, maybe because of the colors.
Byakuya sits on the bed, closer to her than he normally would.
"Toko, you've told me a million things about yourself, may I tell you something about me?" Togami asks.
Fukawa intrigued nods.

"Over the past year or so, when you say something nice to me or when you feel upset, I feel a certain way, my stomach starts to sting and I almost can't breathe. I've ignored it until these past couple of days. Fukawa I.....I've become extremely fond of you." Togami rubs his palms on his legs. She knew exactly what he was trying to say.

"I- I l-like y-you t-too," Toko laughs a little. Her face was covered in blush. She rests her head on his shoulder, smiling.
Togami closes the gap between them by kissing her softly. Fukawa registers this for a moment then kisses back more aggressively.

Knock knock.
Toko quickly pulls away.

"Fukawa! Open the door!" Her mom says from the other side.
She scrambles to the door and opens it.

"Someone is outside saying their kid is here and.." she pauses, looking at Byakuya. "And you are?"

"Byakuya. Byakuya togami super high school level Heir."

"Your father is outside my house asking for you," Toko's mom says.
"I'll be down in a second," he replies.
The door closes, leaving Toko and Byakuya in the room.

"Stupid fucking location tracker on my phone." Togami massages the bridge of his nose.
"I-I'll s-see y-you t-tomorrow," Toko says.
Byakuya presses a kiss against Fukawa's cheek.
"Goodbye, my dear. I'll see you tomorrow." Byakuya grabs his bag and walks out the door.
—————————-
"What the hell is wrong with you? Going to a commoner's home! You better not be in a relationship with her!" Togami's father yells. The driver starts to speed up.

"We were working on a school project," Byakuya responds.
"You better have been." His father sits straight in his seat.
Byakuya, knowing damn well he didn't work on any school project with Toko, thought about how he actually needed to work on the project.

529 words
Sorry, that was so short.