Ch.10 || blood and betrayal

MAJOR TW: suicidal actions/suicide attempt

"You see that door there? I want you on the other side of it," togami says to Fukawa who is shaking a little bit.
"Shut y-your mouth," Toko mumbles.
"Don't talk to me like that you filthy commoner! I said leave!" He yells.
Toko walks to the door. When togami insults her it makes him seem hotter.
"Fukawa darling!" Celestia coos from down the hall. Toko spins on her heel facing the gambler.
"Shall we both go to the mall this evening?"
"N-no sorry, I'm going to komaru's after school," She says, clearly bluffing. Toko didn't want anything to do with that bitch.
"Oh, okay! Tata darling!"
—————————-
"Togami sir!" Makoto calls out.
"What?" He rolls his eyes.
"Where's Fukawa?" Naegi timidly.
"Fukawa? Why do you care where she is?" The heir scoffs.
"Kiri told me someone wrote something about Toko in the hall bathroom which made her upset and she ran off."
"Oh." Togami puts his book down.
"What are you doing?" Makoto asks.
"Going to look for her."
"But don't you hate her?"
"Hate is a strong word, let's say she's not my favorite." The tall man walks down the hall.
—————————————————
Toko stares at her legs, blood covers her pale skin. It's so satisfying to see that white line fill up. She was close to 3 days, but no, she ruined it. She picks up her scissors once more and begins to "draw" lines on her leg.
"Toko!" Komaru shouts from outside the stall.
"Y-yeah?" Fukawa shoves the pair of scissors up her sleeve.
"Come out of there!"
Toko walks out of the stall. She moves her hair out of her face.
"Why are there wet spots all over your skirt?" Komaru asks, crossing her arms over her chest.
"I-I...uhm-" before she could think of an excuse, the green-haired lady yanks toko's skirt up revealing the marks and the blood dripping down her thighs.
"Fukawa you gotta stop."
"It's t-too hard," she says holding back tears.
"I'll help you."
"Togami said that, he didn't help me. He never cared."
"I'm not togami hun, I'm your best friend. Not some blonde-haired prick," Komaru laughs.
Tears begin to slip out of toko's eyes. All she needed was a good friend, not a blonde-haired prick.
————————————
Byakuya knocks on Celestia's door. After a moment of waiting, he tries the handle. The door creeks open.
He calls her name, but no response. The heir goes down the hall. An.....unusual sound comes from Celeste's room.
Togami hears words come from the room.
"I-I th-thought you were with that blonde-haired dude." A man gasps, his voice unfamiliar.
"I am, only for the cash! He's a bitch! I can see why that writer liked him. Just keep doing what you were doing hun~!" Ludenburg coos.
"I wanna hear your scream!" The man shouts.
The heirs face turns into that; it's funny but gross, face.
Byakuya thought about the words that came out of the gambler's mouth. Of course, she wanted his money. His thoughts were interrupted by those unusual sounds once more. The heir flees the house.

Shit! Fukawa! He forgot about Fukawa! What happened to her? Is she okay? When Togami went to look for her he was stopped by a teacher. What is he doing?!
Byakuya walks to his home. He didn't wanna think about her because all she brought was worry.
———————
Toko sits with the people she enjoys the most.
Peko, Komaru, kiri, hina, and her sister.
"He'll be back, nobody can hate you forever."
"We'll help you."
"He's gonna come back."
They keep saying the same thing, over and over.
Fukawa screams with annoyance and sadness.
"Toko are you okay?" Her mother asks, sprinting into the room.
"All of you say the same thing, it's annoying because none of it is true!"
Komaru begins to speak but stops.
"Leave me alone, all of you." Toko runs up the stairs. She locks her bedroom door and sits on her floor, she needed to talk to Syo.

"Gen? You in there?" She whispers.
"What ass face?" The murderer responds from inside her head.

"D-do y-you still like master?" Fukawa asks.
"Shut it with your stutter kid, of course, I love him! He's a hot mf! Plus he's a pretty good lookin trophy!" Syo says in her sing-song voice.

"No! You can't k-kill him!"
"Cut the shit Fukawa! You hate that bastard! Now what? You want him back?"

"I never hated him fully!"
"Yes you did, you hated him from the moment he kissed the gambling chick!"

"S-shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!" Fukawa gets up and goes into her bathroom.
"Not this shit again," Syo sighs.

"Shut up you whore!" Toko says between her teeth. She opens the cabinet under the sink pulling out a little jewelry box filled with bandages. Toko pulls the pair of scissors out of the holster and takes off her shirt.
"What the fuck am I doing." She says out loud. Fukawa looks at herself in the mirror, her arms covered in light pink scars and bruises, her chest also covered by the purple bruises and white scars, and lastly, her stomach, the skin so thin her bones can be seen.
———————
"Father," togami says.
"What is it?" The older togami responds.
"My girlfriend....she's seeing someone else."
"That alright, she wasn't worth it, barely any money."
"Yeah, she-" the old man cuts him off.
"I'm leaving, I'll be back tonight."
His father walks out of the door.

The heir sits in his room, thinking how his "girlfriend" didn't want him. Now he didn't want anyone. He was just fine with being alone. But he really wanted Fukawa back.
The doorbell rings. His father probably forgot something.
The heir walks down the staircase and opens the front door. The purple-haired girl stands in his view, she has a short skirt and t-shirt on. Strange.
"M-master-" he closes the door, her frail wrist stops it from fully closing, one hand behind her back.
"What?"
"I've changed! Take me back please!" She yells.
"I don't want you." He spits.
"I really changed! I'll do anything for you!"
"No."
What was he doing? He needs her.
Fukawa takes her hand out from behind her back, a kitchen knife in hand.
"I'll do anything!"
"What?"
The writer takes the knife and slices the skin on her arms and legs, blood dripping, she keeps doing it, over and over in different spots, deeper and deeper. Near her veins she presses deep.
"I said I-ill do anything," she brings the knife to her throat.
"Toko stop!" Togami yells. He grabs Fukawa by her waist, the knife slipping out of her grip. It clatters as it hits the floor.

"You d-don't l-love me d-do y-you?" She asks, falling onto him more.
"Fukawa you just tried to kill yourself for me! I didn't think you'd take it this far! Of course, I love you!" The heir picks her up, blood staining his suit.

"Y-you finally said it.." the girl's eyes begin to close.
Togami puts Fukawa on his bed while he goes to look for bandaids. Once he returns his white sheets are no longer white.
"Can I see your arm?" Byakuya asks timidly. She nods in response.
He wipes the blood off her arms, placing bandaids over the cuts. He does the same for her legs.
"Text your mom you're staying here tonight," togami says.
"O-okay."
Byakuya kisses Fukawa. Feels good.

1265 words