Two

Dean practically dragged me out of the hotel when he seen that it was past 2:30 am. I still don't know why he chose to do something with water at 3 in the morning, but it's Dean so who knows what he thinks. I pulled out a CD that I made with a bunch of Spanish music on it and played it, my favorite song 'Me llamo Raquel' was first and I started singing the lyrics in Spanish. Dean looked over and smiled. Soon after he joined in not knowing what the words meant. We pulled up to the surprise place that he was taking me to. There was, what looked like two men standing nearby and a girl with them. The song ended but I replayed it. We got out of the car, and I dragged Dean to dance with me. "Come on Dean, dance with me." He took my hands and started dancing to the music while we sang the lyrics. I forced him to learn the dance a while back, so he already knows what to do with the beat and rhythm.

The song ended and we both laughed. "It's been a while since we've danced to this. I'm surprised you could keep up with it still." I laughed. "Let's just say I've been practicing." He crossed his arms and nodded.(kinda like what you do when you're trying to be sarcastically cool) "Whattt THEE Dean Ambrose practices cumbia, who would've known." I laughed "Well I didn't want to be rusty, especially since your birthday is coming up. You know your mom always sets up the biggest parties." He spoke. "Yeah, and the music is always country, Spanish, pop, r&b, hip hop, and rock. At least Mexicans wear cowboy hats, so it won't look so weird considering that I look more Mexican than white." I spoke. "Yeah, but let's go, I have someone that you might want to meet." He said with a smirk on his face. I looked at him with a confused look and continued to walk with him.

We walked towards the people that were standing near our car. We got close enough to where we could see who the people were. As soon as I figured out who one of the males where I stopped dead in my tracks. "Jay, I would like for you to meet Mr. Randy Orton." I was speechless. How did he pull this off? How long has he been planning this for? I had so many questions but none of them got answers since I was too stunned to ask. "Nice to meet you, Jaylen." He smirked and reached out to shake my hand. God how I much I loved that smirk. I took his hand and shook it "Hi..." I looked at him, starstruck. "You know, Dean has told me all about you." The way he looked into my eyes made me want to melt right then and there. "Oh yeah, how much did he tell you?" I looked back at Dean with a worried look. "He just told me that you were a wonderful woman and that you deserve a good man in your life to take care of you. And that you've had eyes on someone for years but never got the chance to talk to them, even though you guys work in the same business." I turned around and have Dean my "why the fuck did you do that" face. He threw his hands up in defense. "Well, that's Dean for you." I sarcastically chuckled.

I noticed that Paige and Dolph Ziggler were there. I walked up to Paige and jumped on her hugging her. She caught me of course and she could obviously hold my weight up. We were wrestlers, we had to be able to hold people our weight and even bigger, to survive in the company. "Hi, Paigey." I smiled as she put me down. "Hey, jay. I missed you." She said as she leaned in for another hug. I hugged her back of course and said that I missed her too. "Uhm, I'm here too" Dolph said behind us. I turned around and gave him a hug. Dolph was a friend of Dean and I, but he wasn't as close to us as Paige was. We were the trio of WWE. We did everything together. Paige just went back to England for a week to visit her family.

We talked a bit more and then we started to walk on this trail. "Dean, how much longer until we get to the place, my feet are actually starting to hurt." I groaned. "We're almost there, lazy." Dean laughed. "I can carry you for the rest of the way if you want." Randy offered. I looked away to hide my blushing from both Dean and Randy. Especially Dean because I know he would tease me about it later. "Yeah, that would be nice." I looked back at him. He squatted down for me to get on his back, and I jumped on it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held onto my thighs. I was screaming on the inside. I owed Dean a huge thank you after this. Paige jumped on Dolph's back since he was closer to her than Dean was. "Jesus Paige, I can't breathe." He said as Paige was adjusting herself on his back. "Sorry, you can handle it though, can't you big boy." She patted Dolph's shoulder. Randy shook his head in amusement.

About five minutes or so later, we finally made it to what looked like a river or lake of some sort. I spotted a campfire and questioned Dean about it. "Is that for us or should I be worried." I tilted my head. "That's for us, Paige, Randy, and Dolph set it up for us. The surprise is camping by the way if you didn't catch on." He finished. "You're welcome by the way" Paige said. I smiled, reached my arm out and nudged her. "Well, this is it, this is your surprise."