Eight

My eyes widened Paige and I busted out laughing.

"In your dreams, show off." I wiped my tears from laughing. "Worth a shot." He shrugged his shoulders.

"We should just do it. I feel bad for the kid." I said to Paige. "Kid? I'm older than you." He said acting offended.

"Yeah we should." Paige put her phone down.

Paige and I got up and moved onto dolph's couch. We moved closer and closer to his cheeks, and when we seen that he closed his eyes I put him into a head lock and Paige was tickling him.

"TAP!!! TAP OUT!" I shouted.

He raised his arm like he was going to tap, but he gently kicked Paige off and pulled me by my arm to get off of him.

"Oh your gonna get it now." He smirked. He got on top of me and pinned my arms down to tickle me without a fight.

"Hey, Jaylen. I'm sorry for getting mad earlier-" Randy came into the room while Dolph still only had my arms pinned down while he was on top.

He looked hurt. I felt like I did something wrong. Did I do something wrong?

I pushed Dolph off of me and walked out to find Randy. He wasn't outside of my room, or anywhere near my room.

I walked down this dark empty hallway that only had black boxes and carts with more boxes. It looked like no one was around, but there was one more turn into another hallway. I went down the hall and seen Randy sitting with his knees into his chest and his hands on his head. I walked closer to him and sat down.

He looked over at me and put his hands back on to his head.

"Randy, are you okay?" I asked.

He sighed, leaning his head back on the wall. "No I'm not okay. I fucked up. I've been eyeing you for sometime now but we never got the chance to meet, and when Dean asked me to go camping with you guys, I was excited. Then I just started being a dick to you. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of my divorce. Maybe it's something else. And just seeing Dolph on top of you like that, I couldn't handle it. I just wanted to apologize to you for getting mad earlier. I had no reason to. You can win after you lose, but you can never get back something that's gone forever."

"Listen, Randy. Dolph and I have nothing going on. There might be a storyline with us, and i might've kissed him and not you, but trust me there is nothing going on. Dolph is great and all but he's not what I want." I put my hand on his and looked into his eyes.

"You're what I want."

His hand cuffed my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. I froze in shock, but soon melted at his touch. It felt like we were under fireworks that were set off just for us. This is it. This is what I've wanted for eleven years, and I've finally got it. This was exactly what I wanted and more. His lips felt like clouds, they're so soft, it seemed like our lips were made for each other. God he is so perfect.

We pulled away and sat back on the wall taking in what just happened. I started to worry. Did he feel what I felt? Did he like it? Does he actually feel the way that he said he did? I took a deep breath and relaxed my muscles to shut the thoughts up.

"Did you feel it?" I asked staring blankly at the wall in front of us. "Yeah. Did you?" "Yeah."

A/N: space song really helps to set the mood 💀. shorter chapter today, it's late and i'm tired lol