Nine

We walked back to my room holding hands. I couldn't help but smile. i mean, who wouldn't! He's Randy fucking Orton. You're lucky if he even acknowledges you, let alone kiss you.

We made it back to the locker room and to my surprise, Dolph and Paige were still there.

"Hey, guys" I smiled and waved.

"Hey." They replied.

"So I'm guessing that it went good?" Paige questioned. "Yeah it went really good." I smiled

I started to blush again thinking about the kiss. I don't think I'll ever get over it.

"Oouu tell me all the details later." She winked. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat down next to Dolph.

"So watcha doing, Ziggy?" I asked putting my legs on his. "First of all never call me that again." He laughed. "And, I'm just playing flappy bird."

"Ohh seems cool. What about you Dydy? (dee-dee)" I asked Randy.

He scrunched his face at the name. "You give terrible nicknames." He said. "Whatever, you still didn't answer my question."

"Scrolling on twitter." He said. "Oh, did u see the theories about the kiss." I said getting up to look at them with him.

He didn't have any room next to him so I sat on his lap, not thinking anything about it.

I laid back and read the tweets that were in the #UntilTheEnd hashtag.

"This one says, 'I thought she was a randy girl but dolph is hot as hell too" I laughed. Dolph shook his head with a smile. "Hey tell whoever that is to dm me." he jokingly said. i shook my head at him.

i got off of randy and went back to my original spot. i picked up my computer and started reading a fanfic that i was reading over the past couple of days. out of nowhere Randy's old theme song got stuck in my head. 'hey! nothing you can say! nothings gonna change what you've done to me.' i hummed the rhythm lowly to myself.

i grabbed my headphones and put the song on. for some reason music helps me focus more. especially with thinks like reading books, and writing.

i was reading a jeff hardy fanfic. it's kind of odd because i do see him sometimes during shows. i saw him a lot when i first started working in the wwe. he was more active during that time. i even saw him as a kid when my dad was wrestling. i would go to shows back stage and watch the shows from my dads locker room. obviously i had to go with someone else when they were doing segments in his locker room.

the crew would let me choose which one of my dads friends i could go with to supervise me while they were doing segments with my dad. i always chose jeff hardy or matt hardy if they were free at the time, and if they weren't available i went with chyna. DX as a whole was like a second family to me.