Six

It was Friday and I was getting ready to go to the arena in Dallas, Texas with Dean. The time was 3:30 pm and we were 2 hours away from the arena. I put on a Stone Cold hoodie that I had in my suitcase with some black adidas shorts and my black Jordan 4 retros that were white and military black with gray in it. I finished putting the rest of my stuff in my suitcase and dragged it out of my room. I walked over to the guest room that Dean was in. "Hey, you ready?" I asked leaning on the door frame. "Yeah let's go. I like your outfit by the way." He said chuckled. "Shut up I need to be comfortable until we get to the arena, okay." I playfully rolled my eyes. He shrugged and took my suitcase from me. He must've put his in the car already. I walked in my mom and dads room saying my goodbyes. "Do you have to leave?" My mom said looking disappointed. "Yeah, I'm sorry mama but I have to be there, it's apart of my job." I have her one last hug. "I get it." She weakly smiled. It broke my heart seeing my mom sad, but I had to leave. I walked over to my dad and gave him a hug. "Be good, and if there's a match for your title today, don't lose it." He said sternly. "Yeah, yeah I get it." I smiled. "Bye." I waved and walked away.

I got in the car and fixed my seat into a slight laying position. "You're seriously going to sleep?" Dean shook his head at me. "Yes, champions need their beauty sleep." I shuffled around in my seat trying to get comfortable. I plugged my headphones into my phone and blasted "Korn Radio" on pandora. The first song was Falling Away From Me. I fell asleep after the first few seconds of the song and let Dean do his thing.

(Smut warning ⚠️)

I appeared appeared in a unfamiliar room with only my adidas shorts on and a bra. I heard the sound of a door opening and a man walked in. It was Randy. He only had basketball shorts on and no shirt. He looked at me, then looked down at my breasts. He started to walk over to me and kiss me. The kiss soon turned into a make out session. His lips felt so perfect on mine. It felt like his lips were make for me. He brushed his tongue across my lips asking for entrance, and I opened my mouth letting him in. His tongue started to wrestle with mine as we continued to passionately kiss. "Jump." His whispers send chills down my spine. I did as he said and jumped.

He grabbed my thighs and put me on the bed while he was on top. The kiss never broke. He started to remove my shorts. Then he went for my bra. He grabbed my boobs, squeezing them, then moving his hands down my waste stopping at my underwear. He pulled them down and dropped them to the floor. He looked deep into my eyes and started to move down and stopped when his face was in front of my vagina. He moved his focus down to my vagina and kissed it. I gasped feeling his touch on my clit. He smirked as he put one finger in, moving it in and out. I tried to contain my moans but the pleasure was too much. He smirked again hearing the moans coming out of my mouth. He connected his mouth onto my clit and slowly licked it while pumping his fingers in and out of me. The pleasure was started to be too much for me. I tried to push his head away but he grabbed my wrists with his free hand and continued on. I felt my climax coming close and tried to alert Randy by trying to close my legs, but he pushed them back open and continued to eat me out. I resorted to the last thing I had left. "Randy- I'm gonna- cum." I tried to say through my moans of pleasure. "Cum for me, baby." I listened to him and released onto his tongue. He slurped up all my juices and kissed me when he was done, letting me taste my sweet juices.

He stood got pulled back from the kiss and started to take off his shorts and boxers. His dick sprung out from the band that was on his boxers. He was going to insert himself but I pushed him back and sat up. His dick was long and thick but I still put in in my mouth. He winced as i sucked on the tip. He pulled my long hair back so it wouldn't be in the way. I kitty licked the tip before attempting to deep throat him. Luckily i didn't have a gag reflex, so I went all the way down. He Leaned his head back in pleasure letting me continue. I swirled my tongue around it while sucking. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth so I took it out and jerked him off. His hips budged forward and his groans turned into moans. I smirked feeling proud of what I'm doing to the viper. He pushed my head back onto his cock and released into my mouth. I swallowed his cum and wiped the excess off my mouth. He turned me around and put me into the doggy style position. He slowly pushed himself inside of me letting me get used to his size. "You okay?" He asked. "Mhm." I replied. He took that as a green flag to go faster leaving me a moaning mess. He felt so good inside of me, he knew just what to do with my body. "Ohh fuck, Randy." I moaned. He went faster and made me moan more. "Mhm, you like that?" He said as he slapped my ass. I just nodded. "Mhm." He grunted. He deepened my arch and started to moan. I could feel him twitching inside of me so I pulled away. He looked at me like I was crazy. "Just come here ." I said seductively. He came over to me. I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. I slid him inside of me and started to ride him slowly. "Fuck." He whispered with his eyes closed. I leaned down and kissed him still moving up and down on him. I let go and put his hands on my waist. He started guiding my waist in the motion that he wants. His dick started to hit my g spot, that just made me moan louder. I felt the familiar feeling in my stomach again. "Jaylen... Jaylen... Jaylen" he moaned letting me know he was coming close I released on him. "Jaylen... jaylen." It went black. "Jaylen." I heard Deans voice. He started to shake me. I opened my eyes, seeing that we were at the arena. Thoughts started to race through my head. Why was I dreaming about me and... Randy? Did Dean hear me in my sleep? Why did the dream feel so real?

I looked at Dean and I flushed red worried that he heard everything that i said in my dream. "Yes I heard you.." he looked away from me. I looked down and seen that he was hard. My eyes widened. "Dean are you?-" he cut me off. "Yes, I'm sorry." He looked out of the window. "It's okay, it's a natural reaction." I smiled. He looked at me and weakly smiled back.

I got out of the car and grabbed my things and walked into the arena. Dean followed close behind.

Dean went to his locker room to get settled. He said he wanted to "clear his head really quick" but we all know what he's doing. A lot of the divas were giving him weird looks because of his "problem." I turned a corner and seen Randy talking to someone. My heart dropped. My room was right next to him. Of course, the one time I see Randy in this business is after I have a wet dream about him.

I take a deep breath and gather up enough courage to walk past him. As i was walking past him all of the memories from my dream flashed in my head, which made me flustered. "Hey, Jaylen." He said. I paused and closed my eyes tightly trying to get rid of the redness on my face. "What." I tried to sound confident but I failed miserably. "Stop trying to be like your dad, we all know you can never make it as big." He smirked. Tears started to form in my eyes and I looked away. I looked back at him with a tear rolling down my face. When he seen, his face softened. I raised my hand to slap him. He closed his eyes getting ready for it, but I just put my hand back down and gave him one last look of hurt and disgust.

I opened my door and put my stuff down. He tried to walk in but i slammed the door in his face. I slid down the door and started to cry. My crying soon turned into a panic attack. My vision turned blurry and I was gasping for air. I heard loud banging on my door. I was only able to unlock it. The person pushed open the door and ran to my aid. All i could do was shake and cry. I couldn't breathe still so I was gasping the entire time. The person tried to give me water but I started to choke on it. "HELP!!" The voice sounded like Randy's. People started to run into my room trying to comfort me. I just kept crying, choking and gasping. "Take her to a quiet place." I hear someone say. I felt someone pick me up and take me into another room. The man sat me down on a couch and shut the door. "Hey, hey look at me." The man was Randy. I was in Randy's room. "Jaylen, look at me." I looked at him. "Breathe." I shook my head. "Listen you have to breathe." He said. He started to demonstrate breathing exercises that could calm me down. I followed him and started to breathe easier. I looked at him and cried again. "I'm so sorry Randy." I cried into his chest. "Hey, you did nothing wrong. I should've never said that to you." He hugged me rocking back and forth.

I eventually calmed down, and Randy moved my stuff in his room so we could talk.

"Did Steph or Hunter ever tell you about the storyline that you, Dolph and i have?." I asked "No?." He said getting worried. "There's so script today. You'll be fine." I smiled. A producer walked in and told Randy that it's time for his match. He nodded and gave me a hug. "You sure you're gonna be ok?" He asked. "Yeah. I'll be fine." I shrugged. "Alright, bye." He walked out and was on his way to the gorilla.