Ten

Now obviously my dad had me at a very young age. he had just started in his career, and he didn't think he would be able to take care of me. he would continue his wrestling career and give my mom whatever money he had for me. my mom worked two jobs to keep our family stable, my dad barely got any money for us but my mom refused to let him give up on his dream. during my moms working hours i would be with my grandparents. that's where i learned my spanish from, my grandma would only let me watch spanish cartoons and spanish tv networks. she only talked to me in spanish and so did my grandpa.

as i was getting older, my dad was getting more popular. he was in wcw under the name 'Stunning Steve Austin' and quite frankly... nothing was stunning about his hair cut. i would never tell my dad that though, he misses his hair so much. anyway, in 1996 he came into the wwf as the million dollar champion presented by ted debiase... that gimmick didn't last long, because soon after he became 'Stone Cold Steve Austin' the greatest wrestler of all time. my dad.

-

in was 1999 and the hardy boyz were basically fresh faces since they had just debuted as the hardy boyz last year. they did work as jobbers under different names in 1994 so they weren't completely fresh.

me being 14 and going through puberty i started to grow a crush on jeff. he would be the one to teach me cool things about his career and show me different types of music. we would also play the sega dream cast together. he was so cool.

he taught me how to do the swanton bomb and the twist of fate so i could use them in matches when i got older.

i think after a couple of months my dad started to catch on. even when i was allowed to be in his locker room i still wanted to hang out with jeff so obviously my dad was concerned and studied how i acted around him. clearly now he knows for sure that i liked jeff considering i looked at him the way i looked at randy.

sure he was upset but i was never punished for it. we just had a talk and then he let me be me.

after the talk with my dad i started to distance myself from jeff. i knew i had no chance with him, i mean i was only 14 and he was a full grown man. that's a case right there!

as i moved on from my crush on jeff, i started to move on from wrestling. i no longer went to shows with my dad, i stayed home with my mom, i helped her with things that we needed and we became really close. i started to drift away from my dad too. i was a daddy's girl now i'm with my mom all the time. i started to get more interested in music. spanish music to be exact. i learned more about my culture through music and i fell in love with it. my entire personality revolved around my culture and the music.

at first i wanted to be a wrestler, then i wanted to be a mexican american singer, like selena quintanilla. i loved her so much. i was devastated when she died. years went on and i started to listen to her brother A.B. the 2000s came around and i was practicing in my room singing Fuiste Mala. it was my favorite song and it needed a lot of vocal power. it was perfect for me.

more time went on and it was 2001 my dad was in a huge storyline with vince mcmahon, stephanie, shane, and other superstars. it was team alliance vs wwf. when that happened i started to get back into wrestling, and obviously i was on my dads side. i was so happy when kurt switched teams and went to the alliance. i loved kurt, he was so nice, he was like the cool uncle that i never had.