Eleven

A/N: Im so sorry i got writers block and completely forgot about this 😭

2 weeks later:

  Randy and I are officially a thing. It turns out we have a lot in common. Our dads were wrestlers, we had the same music taste, we love theme parks and traveling the world which is a plus for being in WWE. Everything has been great. Our storyline has been doing great, everyone has been talking about it, wondering who im gonna choose.

  "JONATHAN DAVID GOOD!!" he jumped startled at my yelling. "Where in the hell have you been. Ever since the dream incident you've been distant." i said angrily

"I know it's my bad. I just thought things would be weird because of it and i didn't want us, especially you to be uncomfortable." he expressed.

"But i told you in the car that i didn't care. Its not like it happened every time that i fell asleep around you. This didn't affect my views on you at all. I miss my best friend." I had a sad but hopeful expression on my face.

"I'm sorry it was really stupid of me. We're cool now right?" He asked.

"Of course!" I hugged him.

"Jaylen you're on in five." A production member said.

"Well.. I gotta go, see ya!" I said walking away from Dean heading to the gorilla. 

I heard my new entrance music go off. It was Starstrukk by 3OH!3. It was a remixed version of course. "Tight jeans double D's makin' me go(whistle) . All the people on the street know(whistle 2x)." 

I walked up holding my title as Nikki Bella glared at me. "And her opponent, coming in from Victoria, Texas. She is the Divas Champion, Jaylen Austin."

I did a model walk down the ramp with my title around my waist and slid into the ring coming face to face with Nikki. I walked over to each turnbuckle as my dad once did holding up my title.

It was a rematch but I obviously wasn't gonna let her win. I was on fire in the company right now, I wasn't going to let her steal my thunder.

The match was going as planned I had the upper hand against Nikki until... "I hear voices in my head. They council me, they understand. They talk to me." The crowd roared with excitement when they heard Randy's music come on.

I started to smirk but I quickly turned it into an angry look to stay in character.

I super kicked Nikki in the face to turn my attention to Randy. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE. LEAVE. NOW-" I was cut off by Nikki rolling me up for the three count. It was payback I guess.

"OH MY GOD HERE GOES NIKKI FOR THE WIN" Jerry exclaimed

1... 2...

I kicked out before the ref could say three. My heart dropped thinking I didn't kick out in time, but I didn't hear the bell ring so I was good. I hit Nikki with another super kick and started to climb on the ropes.

"Oh no what is jaylen thinking." Micheal Cole said. "She's gonna do whatever she can to keep that title, I'll tell ya that." JBL said.

I flipped off the ropes ready to land the moonsault. Everything was moving in slow motion until I felt our bodies connect. I quickly grabbed for Nikki's leg for the pin.

1...2...3!
Ding, ding, ding!!

The bell rang and I let out a sigh of relief. I quickly grabbed my title and the referee raised my hand in victory. I looked down at Nikki seeing that she was still recovering from the moonsault. I let out my hand for her to grab.