Chapter 33 The third young master of the Pei family

Yang Fan turned his head to look at the door, only to see a young man in a silver-white gown walking in. This young man was probably in his twenties, dressed in fancy clothes and wearing a jade crown, and looked very handsome.

Yang Fan was a little surprised, because this young man was the protagonist of the "good show" he saw on the street the day before - the noble son known as the "Three Young Masters". Remember that girl called him Pei Ningyuan?

In the past few days in Fuyuan County, Yang Fan not only inspected the market, but also learned about the local dignitaries. The Pei family, the richest man in Fuyuan County, is said to own more than 20% of the shops in the city. And the store where Yang Fan decided to sell jewelry is a store owned by the Pei family.

It seems that this "Third Young Master" should be the young master of the Pei family. It's just that Yang Fan noticed that when the shopkeeper saw him, although it was very short, Yang Fan didn't miss the stiffness on his face.

For a moment, Yang Fan's mind was running fast.

And the noble young master who walked in casually was looking him up and down with great interest: "Uncle Yan, I seem to have heard that this young master wants to see Dad just now?"

The shopkeeper who regained his expression lowered his head and bowed respectfully: "Back three Young master, yes."

Pei Ningyuan didn't hide his curiosity at all: "Is there anything you want to see the old man?" The

shopkeeper hesitated, as if he didn't want to tell him. Yang Fan, who quickly completed the analysis in his brain, saw this, and took a step forward with a smile: "I have seen Master Pei, I am Yang Fan. I don't want to see Master Pei, the shop can be the master."

Pei Ningyuan heard the words, eyes rolled Turn around: "That is to say, it's the same when you see me? I wonder what's the matter with Mr. Yang?"

Yang Fan glanced at the guy next to him, and asked, "Can you borrow a step to talk?"

"Okay, let's go to the back hall. After finishing speaking, Pei Ningyuan took the lead to walk towards the side door, followed by Yang Fan.

The shopkeeper who was thrown down had an ugly look on his face, and the young man saw this, and carefully asked: "Shopkeeper, does the little one still go to the mansion?" The

shopkeeper gave him a sharp look: "You idiot! Go do it again Well?"

After cursing, the shopkeeper seemed to have thought of something, and after thinking for a while, he waved to the boy who shrugged his head: "You still go back to the mansion, but it's not to find the master, but the young master. Tell the old man what happened just now. Young master, do you know?"

"Yes, I'll go right away."

At this time, in the back hall. Pei Ningyuan took Yang Fan into the living room. After the two sat down, a pretty maid immediately brought tea. After molesting the little maid, Pei Ningyuan waved the flushed little maid down.

Then he asked: "Young Master Yang, can you say what's the matter now?"

Yang Fan took a sip of tea, which was clear and green, with a fresh and long-lasting fragrance. It seems that this Pei family is indeed rich, and the tea served in a shop is so good. Of course, what Yang Fan didn't know was that rich people from the city often came to buy things in the jewelry store, so they stocked some good tea. And Pei Ningyuan is the third youngest of the Pei family, so he came here to use the best tea. Yang Fan is just getting the light.

After tasting the tea, Yang Fan unhurriedly opened the brocade box that he was going to sell to the shopkeeper just now: "Pei Sanshao, this is the jewelry that I'm going to sell to the shop just now."

Saying that, he handed the brocade box to Pei Ningyuan before.

In the eyes of outsiders, the third young master of the Pei family is a libertine who doesn't do his job properly and likes to hang out. Regardless of whether this is true or not, as the son of the Pei family, Pei Ningyuan still has some vision. At a glance, you can see that the bracelet is of extraordinary workmanship.

Seeing that his eyes were attracted by the bracelet, Yang Fan felt confident.

"The shopkeeper offered to buy it for five taels, and I agreed, on the condition that I would meet the owner."

Pei Ningyuan withdrew his gaze, glanced lazily at Yang Fan, and asked, "Master Yang thinks the price is too low?"

"No, I want to discuss a business with the Pei family." Yang Fan looked directly at Pei Ningyuan with a smile in his eyes. : "I wonder if Young Master Pei can be the master?"

Pei Ningyuan shrank his pupils, his face was still full of smiles, but Yang Fan did not ignore the flash of coolness in his eyes.

Seeing this, the smile in Yang Fan's eyes grew even wider.

【End of this chapter】