Chapter 48 Grand Opening Bonus

There is nothing to do in winter, and the weather is cold, so many people hide at home and don't like to go out. In addition, Fuyuan County itself is not big, so it looks a little deserted in winter.

There was a snowfall before, and the temperature dropped sharply, so everyone stayed behind closed doors. The county town, which had been quiet for a few days, suddenly became lively. The reason is the crisp shouting sound from time to time in the streets and alleys.

"Xiping Street 'Yang Kee Department Store' opened on the first day of the twelfth lunar month. Big discounts on various products. Buy and get free. Hundreds of gifts are waiting for you every day~~

" OK, one store, hundreds of products, 'Yang Kee Department Store' on Xiping Street is waiting for you~~"

"Don't miss it when you pass by, the opening of 'Yang Kee Department Store' is a big discount on the first day of the twelfth lunar month! The activity time is from 6 o'clock in the morning to 1 o'clock in the afternoon From the first day of the twelfth lunar month to the third day of the twelfth lunar month, there is no chance if you miss it!"

... All

kinds of novel shouts come two or three times a day, for three days in a row, almost killing the curiosity of the people in Fuyuan County It was hoisted up. Some people are very curious, and they just stroll over to have a look, regardless of the opening time. As a result, when I arrived at Xiping Street and saw such a big shop, I became even more curious.

From the yelling of beggars every day and the name "Yangji Department Store", it is not difficult to guess what this store sells. A shop where you can buy all kinds of daily necessities is not only novel, but also very convenient.

So I went back and said that, you pass it on to me and I pass it on to him in the neighborhood, and they all discussed it for a while.

Then finally waited until the opening day on the first day of the twelfth lunar month, and then almost half of the people in the county came.

The reason why it caused such a big commotion, apart from the fact that Yang Fan asked the little beggar to go around to promote it, has a lot to do with it, but the most important thing is the promotional activities three days before the opening.

Whether it is modern people or ancient people, love to take advantage is the commonality of most people, and things that do not cost money are more positive. Yang Fan grasped this idea of ​​people, and in the first three days of opening, as long as the shopping is over 50 yuan, he will give a small gift. And once the shopping is over 300 Wen, there is another chance to draw a lottery.

One hundred gifts, divided into third prizes. The first prize is a silver bracelet, the second prize is a silver hairpin, and the third prize is a silver ring. These are all good things. For such a chance to draw a lottery, many people gritted their teeth and bought items worth three hundred coins.

The first day was fine, some people doubted the authenticity of these silver ornaments, so when the business closed at night, there were still more than a dozen 100-point prizes left. When the person who took the prize went back to the silver building for inspection, he found that it was real money. So the next day before it opened, there was a long queue outside.

In the eyes of many people, Yang Fan's approach is no different from throwing money. Even Lin Mozhu and the others felt distressed when they saw it, one hundred copies per day, three hundred copies in three days... how much would it cost!

As for Yang Fan, of course he can't trade at a loss. Although these prizes cost him a lot of money, it is impossible to earn them back by relying on these three days of business. But Yang Fan is looking at the long-term benefits.

In any case, after this incident, he believed that there would be no one in Fuyuan County who did not know about his "Yangji Department Store". This kind of publicity effect is a hundred times better than any advertisement, so it doesn't matter if you lose some money.

And after three days of "Human Sea War", all the employees in the firm and the whole family, except for the youngest little Murphy, were all exhausted. Seeing everyone's hard work, Yang Fan generously went to Yakeju and ordered a table of sumptuous food and wine to reward everyone.

【End of this chapter】