Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181 Tea House Opening

The shop that Yang Fan liked was on West Street, a small second-floor building facing the street, with a small yard behind it.

Lin Mozhu and Yang Fan went to see it, and they thought it was good. After seeing the shop, on the way back, Lin Mozhu asked Yang Fan curiously: "Brother Yang, what are you going to do with this shop?" People come to the capital." Yang Fan replied.

The decision to open a teahouse was Yang Fan's decision after he visited most of the capital. He has a habit of wandering around the market wherever he goes, inspecting the market while playing. During the time he stayed in the capital, he discovered something very interesting when he went out for a walk—someone even opened a department store in the capital.

Before Yang Fan opened Yangji Department Store, there were similar grocery stores in North Vietnam, but the scale and variety of goods could not be compared with department stores. Before opening the department store, Yang Fan was mentally prepared to be imitated. After all, there is no such thing as "patent" or "copyright". The success of the department store will definitely cause others to follow suit. He also understood this, so when he had funds, he immediately opened the chain store before others.

It is not that no one has imitated and opened a department store in these years, but at that time Yang Fan had already accumulated a wealth of experience, and he also had strong funds and rich purchaser channels to support him. The commodities sold in Yangji Department Store are always richer and more diverse than other stores, and the prices may be more affordable, so the business of counterfeit department stores is naturally not as good as that of Yangji. Over time, many counterfeit department stores that followed the trend failed to hold on, and closed down, leaving only a few scattered ones with backgrounds to hold on.

Seeing that some people in the capital also imitated opening a department store, Yang Fan was surprised and not surprised. The surprise is that the capital city and Chihu County are far apart after all, and it's no surprise that he has Yang Kee chain stores all over Chihu County, and someone who cares will always see it and take it to heart. The most important thing in the capital is rich and powerful families. It is very easy to copy his model and open a department store. They have a stronger financial background than him, and they also have stronger purchaser channels. The scale of the firm and the richness of its products are even larger than Yang Ji's.

Yang Fan saw one or two such department stores on almost every central street, and the business seemed to be doing well. In such a situation, the first thing Yang Fan ruled out was to open a firm in the capital. There are two reasons for choosing a teahouse between a restaurant and a teahouse. One is that his jade pendant space stores a large number of ice and fresh fruits. The second is that the summer in the capital is relatively hot today, so the business of selling ice products must be good. With powerful cheating devices as support, even if someone imitates it, they will not be able to produce such rich off-season fruits.

After making the decision to open the teahouse, Yang Fan quickly went through the transfer procedures of the shop, and then intensively found someone to decorate it. Because it was time to open the business, the whole family followed suit. Not only Lin Mozhu helped to keep an eye on the progress of the decoration, but even Qingyu and Liu Dayong were sent out by Yang Fan to find the source of the goods.

Ten days later, two days before the opening of the teahouse, the first batch of personnel sent by Wu Qinghe arrived in the capital with goods. Because the shop was opened in the capital, the staff sent by Wu Qinghe were all experienced old shop assistants. With them, the shop would be ready within two days. So two days before the summer solstice, the No. 1 branch of Zhiwei Tea House opened in Beijing.

On the day of the opening, Yang Fan also sent an invitation to the palace, but the palace replied that the princess was unwell and rejected it. Yang Fan didn't care either, he was just making a formality, never thought that King Ning and the others would come. It's just that he didn't expect that although King Ning didn't personally, he sent the chief steward of the palace to give congratulatory gifts to save face.

Because the stewards of the palace did not appear low-key at all, the people who came to congratulate him looked at Yang Fan differently in an instant.

"Congratulations, Boss Yang, the business is booming."

"Thank you, Manager Liu and Manager Zhao, please come inside." Yang Fan smiled and led the congratulators into the shop. Today, all teahouses offer a 50% discount, and he even hosted a banquet in the box on the second floor for those who came to congratulate him. When he first came to the capital, he didn't know many people. Today, all the shopkeepers on the same street came to congratulate him.

The decoration style of the tea house is roughly the same as that of other chain stores, but with some local characteristics added, it makes people feel very neat and bright as soon as they walk in. But the real attraction is the row of colorful fruits on the cabinet in the semi-open kitchen. Seeing these rich fruits in hot summer not only makes people's eyes bright, but also makes people's appetite shock. After seeing the appearance of these fruits clearly, everyone who walked in was stunned. Because some of these fruits they recognize, but they are not available in this season, and there are many they have never seen before.

The ancients were backward in agriculture. Except for growing some vegetables in greenhouses in winter, there were very few off-season vegetables and fruits. So it is basically what to eat in the season, and the fruit varieties are very scarce. Of course, there are also rich and noble families who store the long-lasting fruits in the ice cellar, but the technology is not in place, and the fruit will not look good after a period of time. How can it be so juicy as the ones seen in Yang Fan's teahouse.

However, Yang Fan didn't dare to be too eye-catching, so he only released four or five kinds of out-of-season ones, and the others were all in-season. But in ancient times, the transportation was inconvenient, and the transportation of vegetables and fruits was difficult. No matter how wealthy people were, they could only bring two or three items from other places to taste at a time. It is really surprising that Yang Fan has placed the whole cabinet like this. Besides the out-of-season fruits, Yang Fan also put several kinds of fruits from other countries that the people in the capital might never have seen in their entire lives, such as lychee only found in Nanshao country and cantaloupe only found in Xiqi.

Although the ancients paid attention to keeping in good health according to the weather and did not pursue out-of-season fruits and vegetables, but few people can resist the temptation to see so many fruits in front of them in such a hot weather. Peeled and cut into small pieces, these fruits are spread over a bowl of crushed ice and topped with a sweet and sour jam. In this hot summer, after eating the stomach, the whole person feels alive.

Few of those who almost walked into the teahouse could move their feet. And the most indispensable thing in the capital is rich people, and today Yang Fan is offering a 50% discount, the business can be described as "hot". Lin Mozhu, who was acting as the cashier, stood behind the counter and was merciless in collecting money.

Today's protagonist is Fruit Ice, but the singing master and Mr. Pingshu invited by Yang Fan have become supporting roles instead.

In just one day, the fruit ice of Zhiwei Teahouse became famous in the capital.

In the afternoon, the steward of the palace, who went to congratulate Yang Fan, returned to the palace with a big food box to report to Mrs. Ning Wang and his wife. When Qin Yi and Liu Yuyan saw the chief steward open the food box, they were all stunned.

In modern times, it is very common to send a basket with several fruit platters as a souvenir, but in ancient times, this was a big deal. The opened food box has six layers, and each layer is filled with a fruit that looks very fresh. Lychees, longan, grapes, bananas, loquats, and a whole cantaloupe on the bottom layer. The fruits that Yang Fan specially selected to give them are naturally the best in appearance, and each one is very fresh and big.

Even the prince who was well-clothed and well-fed since childhood, Qin Yi was really taken aback.

The chief steward bent down respectfully, introduced several fruits to King Ning and his wife one by one, and told them where these fruits were produced. Litchi, loquat and banana are domestically produced in Nanshao, while grapes and cantaloupe are in Xiqi. Except for the banana I saw for the first time, several other fruits had been tributed to the late emperor before. As a favored prince, King Ning had eaten it.

"Are these sold in his shop?"

"Reporting to the lord, there are only lychees, longan and grapes in Boss Zhongyang's teahouse." " Apart

from these three things?"

I gave it to Ning Wang and his wife. In addition to lychees and grapes, which are only found in other countries, there are also pears, apples, peaches, grapefruits, and oranges in the teahouse. Although these are state-owned in North Vietnam, they are not the fruits of this season.

Hearing this, Qin Yi frowned, "He's smart."

"He's also capable." Liu Yuyan added from the side.

Although it is eye-catching to see so many fruits produced in out-of-season and other regions at once, but after a careful look, most of them are long-lasting fruits, and special preservation methods are still available to maintain freshness. But fruits like lychee and longan, which ordinary people have never seen before, are not particularly rare among nobles. For those who are willing to spend manpower and material resources, it is not too difficult to go to Nanshao country to pull a batch to the capital.

Asking the chief steward to step down, Qin Yi picked up a lychee and peeled it to Liu Yuyan, and said with a smile: "Today, we will enjoy it with Yang Fan's blessing. This is the treatment that even the emperor's brother may not be able to get. I used to eat this lychee often. It's just that my mother and concubine don't allow me to eat more every time, and stipulate that there are only ten pills a day. Every time, I beg my mother to choose the biggest one. Brother Huang knows that I like to eat, and when I go to the study, someone will quietly put a plate on me. table."

Every year, the palace goes to Nanshao Kingdom to purchase lychees, and after the lychees are sent to the palace, the emperor will give some of them as gifts to the princes and nobles. Not only the princes and princesses, but also the important ministers in the court will also be rewarded by the emperor.

But Brother Huang, these years he is not even willing to do this superficial effort.

It is said that there is no father and son in the Tian family. Could it be said that if you were born in the emperor's family, you really have no brotherhood or parental love?

After wandering for a moment, Qin Yi felt the familiar cold and soft touch of his hand being grasped. He lowered his head and met Liu Yuyan's gentle and affectionate eyes.

"My lord, let's go see the concubine mother." Liu Yuyan held Qin Yi's hand with a soft and warm voice.

Qin Yi couldn't help softening the lines of his face, "Well, it will be Guanyin Day in a few days, and I will go to Qixia Temple with you." Thinking of his

mother who had been in Taoist Temple for thirteen years, Qin Yi couldn't help feeling a pain in his heart, subconsciously He hugged the person in his arms tightly.

[End of this chapter]

□Author's gossip: I ran out of manuscripts, and it was so easy to run naked, so sad...