Chapter 91 Mid-Autumn Festival

Unaware of the bloody plot between Pei Ningyuan and Ji Xiyan, Yang Fan returned to the villa after distributing benefits to all the employees. Like the previous two years, they celebrated the festival at the villa.

The girls at home, Xiao Si, and those with family members also gave them a vacation to go home for the festival, and those without family members stayed at the villa to spend the Mid-Autumn Festival together. In the kitchen, they have been busy since the morning, until Shen Shi, when the Mid-Autumn Festival feast officially started.

Needless to say, the table was full of chicken, duck and fish. This year, Yang Fan even asked farmers to try raising a batch of crabs in the farmland. Although it is not very good because of the lack of experience for the first time, it is no problem to catch a few baskets. I sent a basket to Pei Ningyuan, and I cooked a basket myself.

The crabs raised at home are not big, and one is about the size of little Murphy's palm. Fortunately, most of them are quite strong. The chef used three methods of cooking, steaming, stir-frying, and made a pot of spicy crab according to Yang Fan's request. Although it was a little troublesome to eat, everyone was very enthusiastic about it. It's just that crabs are cold in nature, so you can't eat too much.

In addition to crabs, the farmers also caught a lot of snails, mud and eels from the rice fields and sent them. Lin Mozhu likes to eat snails, and Lin Mofei likes to eat rice field eels. When serving the dishes, Yang Fan specially ordered them to be put in front of the two brothers.

In addition to food, there is also good wine. The sweet-scented osmanthus stuffing is bought from a time-honored tavern in Fuyuan County, and it tastes very good. Yang Fan is fond of wine, he opened a jar as soon as the food was served, and Liu Yizheng drank it first. The degree of sweet-scented osmanthus brewing itself is not high, with the unique fragrance of osmanthus, and the taste is soft and sweet. The altar opened by Yang Fan is old wine, which has been distilled and filtered, and its alcohol content is higher than that of ordinary wine. Liu Yizheng took a sip of the wine and praised: "Good wine!" The sweet-

scented osmanthus stuffed with crab and snails is a perfect match. After a meal, a jar of wine also entered the stomachs of the two of them. After drinking, Liu Yizheng still had some thoughts: "Boy Yang, do you have any more?" After

Yang Fan put the wine away, it was only a little fuzzy after drinking so much wine: "I bought a total of three jars, and there are two more jars left."

As soon as he heard that there was more, Liu Yizheng immediately said: "Open another altar!"

Before he finished speaking, Lin Mozhu, who had been paying attention to the two of them, stopped him: "Grandpa Liu, Brother Yang, drinking too much will hurt your body, Let's stop here today."

Drinking alcohol hurts the body, out of concern for the two of them, Lin Mozhu is usually stricter. The jar weighed four to five catties, and he actually started to frown when he drank half of it. They drank so much because they thought that today was the Mid-Autumn Festival, and now they want to open another pot? Don't even think about it!

Drinking is refreshing, but the feeling of hangover is very painful. Yang Fan had been drunk twice before, but Lin Mozhu had a cold war with him for a month or two, and then Yang Fan didn't dare to drink too much. So as soon as he heard Lin Mozhu's voice, he immediately called for gold to withdraw his troops. And Liu Yizheng was also afraid that Lin Mozhu would give him a cold face, so even though he still had more to say, he could only smack his lips and stop eating.

Seeing this, Yang Fan whispered to him, "Mr. Liu, I'll take a jar for you in a while."

Hearing that Yang Fan said he wanted to see him off, Liu Yizheng immediately smiled and said, "You boy, it's interesting!"

Although he can't drink anymore today Yes, but the wine will not escape, it will always end up in their stomachs, so the two happily ate the food again. Of course Lin Mozhu also heard their conversation, but as long as he didn't drink too much, he wouldn't restrict the two of them from drinking.

It's just that Yang Fan always felt a little guilty, so he couldn't help peeling the crabs for Lin Mozhu.

The crabs are too small and not much meat. Most of the people here seldom eat this, and they are in a hurry to eat. Compared with Yang Fan, he was much more powerful. He opened the lid, dug out the crab descendants with a small spoon, and then skillfully picked out

the crab meat with a stick. The crab meat was already very tender, because Yang Fan picked it for himself, and Lin Mozhu ate it. It feels more delicious in the mouth. Seeing Yang Fan earnestly picking crab meat for himself, Lin Mozhu felt very satisfied and happy.

Holding a big snail by the side, Xiao Mofei, who was trying to suck the meat, saw this, and shouted: "Brother Yang, Xiaofei, I want a crab!"

Then his big round eyes stared straight at the crab in Yang Fan's hand, A look of greed.

Seeing this, Yang Fan quickly picked a small spoonful of crab and fed it to his mouth, but the crab is too cold, so children can't eat more. So after two more mouthfuls, he stopped eating: "Little Fei, good boy, you can't eat more of this, can you eat other things?"

Little Murphy is very obedient although he is greedy. Hearing Yang Fan said that he should not eat too much, although he likes to eat crabs very much, he finally nodded obediently: "Okay~"

In order to comfort the snacks, Yang Fan quickly picked up a few large snails, picked out the snail meat with a toothpick and stuffed it into the small Murphy. in the mouth.

The snails that grow in the rice fields are very big, and the ones sent by the farmers are all big ones, each one is bigger than a quail egg. For the picked snail meat, only the upper part of the head is eaten. Little Murphy sat there, his oily little mouth moved

, eating happily.

Not just Little Murphy, everyone enjoyed the meal very happily. After eating, it was still dark outside, and everyone moved to the yard on the battlefield.

Zhuangzi built a very large, very spacious yard. Small bridges and flowing water, pavilions and pavilions, blowing the evening breeze, a pot of tea is boiled, and fruits and moon cakes are placed on the stone table. The children who were full were chasing and laughing in the yard, and everyone sat in twos and threes eating melons and fruits and chatting. Such a comfortable and leisurely atmosphere made Yang Fan feel emotional.

Since graduating and entering the society, he has never enjoyed such a peaceful moment. No worries, no need to think about tomorrow, just enjoy the present. If you want to talk about the shortcomings, it is that your loved ones are not around.

It has been three years since he came to this world, and he already knew that it would be impossible for him to go back and see his family and friends in this life. It would be a lie to say that I don't miss or feel sad. Especially in this festival of reunion of the full moon people, I can't help but think of them. However, Yang Fan has good self-control, he subconsciously controls his emotions, and doesn't let himself fall into negative emotions for too long.

Thinking of my family, I can't help but feel a little sad that I am alone.

Yang Fan has always been a very career-minded man. In the past, even when he had a lover, the focus of his life was on work. After traveling to this world, in the first three years, most of his energy was devoted to his career, and he didn't have much time to think about personal issues.

Now, he has achieved success in his career and has gained a firm foothold in this world, so in the dead of night, he gradually had the idea of ​​finding someone to accompany him.

Human beings are creatures that can easily feel lonely, especially when a person has been alone for a long time, he will long for someone to accompany him. Even Yang Dashao, who is very ambitious, envied other people's "holding his hand and growing old together". Now that I traveled to this world alone, I was even more eager to find someone to accompany me.

What a happy life it will be.

Yang Fan, who drank half a jar of sweet-scented osmanthus wine, watched the round moon rise slowly from the east, and his thoughts drifted away.

I can't help but fantasize about his future partner, what kind of person will he be?

Gentle, understanding... most importantly, never leave him. Then raise two children, watch them grow up slowly, and support each other through their entire lives

. Thinking of this, Yang Fan suddenly realized that he was a little drunk.

"Brother Yang, Brother Yang..."

The voice in his ear brought Yang Fan's consciousness back, and in his line of sight, the face that was close at hand was delicate and beautiful. Maybe it's because the moon is too bright tonight, this face is obviously still immature, but in Yang Fan's eyes, it has a demagogic charm. On weekdays, he looked at the cold eyes, but at this moment, his heartbeat was so chaotic, and a strange feeling arose in his heart.

Being stared at so straightly by Yang Fan, Lin Mo Zhu instinctively blushed. In fact, in the past two years, he has rarely looked directly into Yang Fan's eyes, because these deep eyes are too magical, and every time they look at each other, it seems that his soul will be sucked into the whirlpool. Lin Mozhu didn't know what it was that feeling that the heart seemed to be jumping out of the throat, the whole body was light, and the limbs were weak. He just avoided instinctively, because he was afraid that he would do something embarrassing under the gaze of these eyes.

But at this moment, even though he knew he had to look away, his body couldn't move at all. Under Yang Fan's gaze, his face flushed red, and the blood in his whole body was rushing.

Fortunately, Yang Fan was the first to come back to his senses, and found himself staring at Lin Mozhu with fascination, he couldn't help being a little embarrassed. Especially the real reaction of his body made him surprised and uncomfortable.

After a short period of panic, Yang Fan quickly controlled his emotions: "Little Mozhu, what did you call me

?"

Compared with the experienced Yang Fan, Lin Mozhu is much inferior. His face is still flushed, and his heartbeat has not returned to normal. Fortunately, his brain can still function normally, and his language ability has also recovered: "It's okay...well, Brother Yang, are you drunk? "

Of course, Yang Fan couldn't get drunk with that little wine, but in order to find an excuse for his abnormality just now, Yang Fan replied quickly: "It seems that I drank too much. Hearing what he said ,

Lin Mozhu felt a little disappointed for some reason. But he still said: "Then I'll make you a bowl of honey water." "After speaking, he really got up and went to the kitchen, but when he came back, he had two servings in his hand, and he also made a bowl for Liu Yizheng.

Perhaps it was a psychological effect. After drinking the sweet honey water, Yang Fan felt that his head, which was a little confused just now, immediately became clearer.

Yang Fan, who thought he had returned to normal, didn't know that deep in his heart, something had begun to sprout. It grew silently, until one day he realized it was too late, because it had already taken root deeply and could no longer be pulled out.

【End of this chapter】