Chapter 14

Katelyn P.O.V

I was so mad how can he talk to me like that? How can he do me like that? Niggas ain't shit. I gave him my all and look what he turned around and did to me. I couldn't stop crying, I'm so mad. The tears came streaming down my face. I didn't even know where I was going, I just need to clear my mind. I wish my mom was here to talk to her. My mom passed away when I was 10. Ever since she died my father turned into a monster. he would beat on me for no reason when he came home drunk. He would even come to my room talking bout he wanted to play a game, but I wasn't dumb that was no game.

Flashback -

  I was in my room laying in bed. I had school the next morning. My dad must of just walked into the house cause I heard the front door slam. I looked over to my clock on my night stand and it was 12:53 a.m.  Next thing I knew my room door swung open.

" Sweet are you sleep." I tried to close my eyes real tight pretending like I was sleep. " Come on baby, lets play our game."

" No daddy."

" Don't you tell me no little girl." He came over to my bed and pulled the covers off my body. I started to cry before he even touched me.

" daddy I'm tired I don't want to play a game."

" Oh shut up you dirty bitch." How can my own father talk to me like that.

 He un bucked his belt and then climbed on top of me kissing my neck. I kept trying to beg him to stop but he just kept going until he had his way with me. When he was done he said. " Clean your self up dirty ass bitch." and walked out the room. I curled up into a ball and started crying. I hated him so much. I wish mommy was here to save me.

Flashback over-

My father was murdered a year after I left home. I had a feeling Dice had something to do with it, but fuck that nigga to.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear the truck horn beep at me.

BOOM!