I Love my Thug

Chapter 1

I was sitting in my hot ass bedroom writing my father who is recently in jail. He was convicted of second degree murder, and was sentence to 15 to 25 years in prison. He always wrote me and because I was busy with school I hardly got the chance to write him back. So today I decided that I was going to write him. After I was done I realizes I didn't even have a stamp to mail it off. So I got up and pushed my feet in my black flip flops. I grabbed a dollar out of my top dresser and walked down stairs to the corner store. On hot days like this everyone and there mother was out side. I walked across the street to the deli and in front of the store stood several men. Like always they tried to get my attention but I paid the no mind.

"Damn ma you lookin sexy in them shorts." One said touching my elbow I shrugged him off and kept it moving. I walked inside and went up to the counter where a Arab looking nigga stood behind it.

"Can I have a stamp please."

" 60 Cents."

I waited for him to pass me the stamp I heard someone behind me say, "Yo bro if you only knew what was standing in front of me right now." And of course I knew he was talking about me. The Arab looking nigga gave me the stamp I have him the dollar and was about to walk out the store when I felt some one grab my waist.

" What the fuck." I said spinning around to see this tall light skin cutie. He stood 6'4' beautiful light brown eyes, nice white teeth. And home boy had on True religion from top to bottom with some Jordan's on.

"I didn't mean to grab you up like that but I really had to stop you. Your to beautiful for me to let you just walk out with out getting ya name."

" I don't even know you."

"but we can get to know each other, I'm Jamal. What's your name?"

" Shay."

" Its nice to meet you Shay. you are one sexy ass female."

" I know."

" Damn....I respect it tho. You got a man Shay."

" No." The smile on his face got bigger.

" Well in that case can I get your number."

" Look I'm sorry I really don't know you and I don't give my number away to just anybody so there for can you please excuse me cause I have better things to do Jamal." I turned around and walked out the store heading back into my house. My house was the only proper lookin house on our block it was big to with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. I walked into the house to see my mom coming out her bedroom ready for work. My mother is a RN.

" Where did you go." She said.

" To the store I had to go get a stamp."

"Oh okay, Well I'm off to work. I'm doing a double shift so I wont be home until the morning I left money on my dresser for you. If you need any thing call me."

" I will mommy have a great day at work."

"Okay sweetie, I love you." She said closing the door behind her. My mother was my everything she was not only my mother she was also my best friend anytime I had a problem I came to her because she gave great advice. So therefore I told her EVERYTHING. Plus I was her only child. I did have a older brother from my dad. My brother Quani is 20 years old, he's over protective loving and the best brother anyone can ask for. He gave me anything I wanted when ever I wanted. When our dad got locked up Quani promise me to always be there for me no matter what.

I went up stairs to put the stamp on the envelope. I went back down stairs to and put it in the mail box for the mail man to get it. When I seen my best friend Ale'anna.