Chapter 3

" Oh so this is why you can't pick up my calls Jamal." One of them said stepping to his face. She was thick as fuck. shawty had curves but thatweave was ratchet.

"Yo, who is you coming at like that, you better back the fuck up outta my face."

" Baby, I really miss you, and then you come here with this bitch." Before i stepped to her Jamal spoke.

" Watch your fuckin mouth. You need to get out my face cause i'm not with all that right now. He took me and Prince hand walked around her.

" BUT I"M PREGNANT." Jamal slowly turned around.

" I don't give a fuck it ain't mines."  With that said we kept it moving. I didn't say nothing to him about it, but when I looked at him I could see he was thinking about it.

Me and Prince mostly went on rides together. Jamal only went on one ride with us. But I still had a good time.  The three of us was walking down the beach, Prince was playing in the sand and me and Jamal was walking hand in hand talking.

" I really appreciate you coming out to spend some time with me, we should do this again."

"Yeah we should dothis alot." He stopped walking grabbed my wrist and spinned me around and into his arms. Seconds later our lips met. He is a really good kisser. As we kissed he squezzed my ass.

" I really think your cool. And I want to keep this going."

" I'm cool with that."

" you wanna go back to my crib, and chill."

" Yeah come on." We walked over to his car and we all got in. He started the car and pulled off. When we got to his house. I was shocked as hell at how big his house was. It was beautiful, and when we went inside it looked even better.

" You like."

" Yes, you have good taste."

" thank you very much." we all walked into the living room and sat down Prince came over and sat between us.

" Yo, lil man its your bed time so dont get comftable."

" Come on can I please stay up with you and Shay please."

' No, its bed time. Your grandma is going to call so to make sure you went to bed so lets get you into bed. say good night to Shay."

" Okay....good night shay, can you come over tomorrow so we can chill."

" Of course I will sweetie, and good night." Jamal picked him up and they went up stairs. A few minutes later Jamal came back.

" sorry bout that."

" its okay."

" so whassup, you think you can spend the night with a nigga."

" You want me to spend the night already."

" Hell yeah, I really like you ma. "

 Awww you do, well I like you to." He pulled me on his lap and kissed me. We did that for a few minutes, until his phone started vibrating. When he picked up I got up and started walking around the house looking for the kitchen. When I found it I open the refrigerator  to see almost everything. I pulled out a bottle of water and put it to my mouth. I felt some strong arms wrapped around me and some one kiss my neck, Jamal.  I turned around and looked up at him. 

" You smell so good." He said picking me up by my waist and sat me on the counter.

" thank you." He opened my legs and stood between them.

" So how come you don't got a man." he said rubbing his hands up and down my tjhighs.

" Because they cause to much problems."

"Word you think so."

" I know so."

" I bet I can prove you wrong."

' Please do so."

" Oh I will." He moved his hands under my dress and started fingering me.

" Ahhhh, ahhh, uhhhh, Jamal stop."

" Do you really want me to." He moved his hands faster

"O-ooo-oh god. Jamal s-stop."

" make me." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He walked up the stairs and into his bedroom the bed was huge. He threw me down on it and the sheets were silk black. I pulled down my panties and I jumped up and stop him.

" Jamal stop. I'm not ready for this."

" Iight I'm sorry."

" Its okay, you want to change into ."

" Yes please but I want to take a shower first."

" Iight." He went into the closet and grabbed me a towel and was cloth. I took them and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I undress and got in. I stepped into the shower and took a cool shower. When I got out I dried off my body and put on the t-shirt Jamal gave me. when I opened the door Jamal was in bed only in his boxers watching a basketball game. I climbed into the bed with him, and he pulled me into his arms.

" You smell good ma."

" Thank you." He sat up and looked at me for a second before leaning into me and kissing my lips. I kissed back.