Chapter 5

Me and Jamal was walking threw the mall hand in hand. He took me to most of the stores in the mal. Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Louie Vuitton, Victoria Secret, Juicy Couture, Forever 21, H&M and Ralph Lauren. We was walking to his car when we heard someone call his name. When we turned around to niggas was heading our way.

" Whassup, Jamal."

" What's good."

" Yo, let me holla at you real quick."

" Iight hold on. babe take the bags to the car I'll be over here in a minute." I took the bags and the keys from him and went over to his BMW. I opened the truck and put my shit in the trunk. I then got n and waited for Jamal. he came in looking pissed as fuck but he didn't say nothing. It was weird. The ride back to my house was quiet. I looked over at him a couple times and he just had a blank look on his face. He rubbed the hair on his chin and kept looking straight. When he pulled up to my house he got out and helped me bring the bags in.

" Yo, I got something to handle, so imma hit you up later." Was all he said before leaving. I got no kiss nothing. I was kind of worried. Why was he acting like that. I put my new things away and changed.

A weeks later

I haven't heard from Jamal since he dropped m off at my spot last week. I called and text him but he refused to answer. So after three days I just said fucked it. I mean I was worried about him, but he didn't seem like he cared so fuck it. Me and Ale'anna was going to go see my brother, he just had a baby girl a few days ago and I haven't seen her yet. When we got off the buss we started walking  the rest of they way to his crib.

" So Whassup with you and Jamal, I don't hear you talk about him no more."

" Cause we don't talk no more I haven't seen him in a week."

 " How come."

" Girl I don't know I called and -." As we turned the block there Jamal was standing out side with a group of men including brother laughing it up having a good time.

" Speaking of the devil." I'm not even going to pay him no attention, I told my self. We walked up closer to the group of boys.

" Hey. Whassup Quani, where baby girl at."

" She inside with her mother." I was about to walk into the house when Quani called me back over.

" What."

" You good."

" I'm great." I fake smiled. Me and Ale'anna didn't say nothing more we just walked in the house. To see Quani girlfriend Jasmine holding the baby. 

" Hey jasmine."

' Hey you. " She came over and hugged us."

" Let me see my niece." She passed the baby over to me she looked just like me.

" Awww Shay she look like you."

" Every one say that." Jasmine said.

" Its cause Jasmine adored me when she was pregnant." We all laughed.

" What's her name?"

" Quianna Wallace."

" Awww that's so cute."

2 hours later

We was still at Quani house. Everyone was inside watching the basket ball game with the Knicks vs. the Celtics. Me and Jamal still wasn't speaking, and I didn't even look over at him. I got up and went in to the kitchen to get something to drink. As I was pouring out some water I felt someone wrap there arms around my waist and kiss the back of my neck. I spanned around so fast, it was Jamal he was looking really good.