Chapter 8

Me and jay started dating, he was a really nice guy and his family loved me. He was like my best friend we told each other everything, and I mean EVERY THING.School had started and I was now a senior. It was foot ball season and Jay and his boys was at his house watching the game and chilling. He had called me and told me to come over because some of the boys girls wanted to meat me. So I decided to pull up to see what was up. I pulled up into the drive way and got out and walked inside I could hear the boys yelling at the tv. I walked into the living room to see about 10 niggas and a few ladies.

"Hello." I said.

" Whassup baby." Jay came over to me and kissed me.

" what's good Shay." the boys said

"Hi guys."

"Ii you girls can go into the kitchen and do your gossiping, so we can watch this game." Jay said. I didn't know any of the girls but I was willing to get to know them. we all walked into the kitchen and sat around the table it was four girls and they were all beautiful.

"Well let me introduce my self first, I'm Katelyn." A short Spanish looking girl said. she was real pretty and had a gorgeous smile. " Im Dices girlfriend." Dice was Jay's right hand man. he was really cool.

" I'm Cassidy, D's wife." a Lauren London look alike said. She really favored the actress.

" I'm Simone. Mikes girlfriend." She was the first pretty dark skin girl I have ever seen.

" And I'm Shana, Ricky's wife."

" well its nice to meet all of you girls, I must say you girls are really pretty."

"Thank you your pretty your self." Cassidy said.

" How old are you? " Shana asked me.

" I'm 17, I'll be turning 18 in two weeks.' I said with a big smile on my face. " how old are you girls?"

"20." Simone said.

"20." Katelyn said

"21." Cassidy said

"19." Shana said

"Cool." We stayed in the kitchen talking about almost every thing we even open one of Jays bottle of Monet and was sipping on that. The girls are really nice and they seem really nice. I got to know a lot about them. Simone and Cassidy was the only ones that had kids. Simone had a son for Mike, and Cassidy had a daughter for D. Shana and Ricky have been together since she was 14 years old when her parents found out she was dating a thug they kicked her out and she's been with him since then. Katelyn just started dating Dice.

" Babe." I heard Jay call out.

" i'm coming." I got up and went into the living room and pulled me down to sit on his lap.

"I'm bout to go handle some business real quick ii."

" Yeah i'll be here." 

" iight ma." he kissed me before they left all the girl left with them. we made plans to go out to luch tomorrow. So when they left i was in the house alone. I took off my shoes and sat down in the couch. I change the channel to BET. my phone then rang it was a private call so i declined it, but then it rang again so i answered it

"Hello." No one spoke but i could hear some one breathing in the phone. Then i felt some one tap me on my shoulder which made me jump. i turned around to see a man pinting a gun at me next thing i knew he shot me in the chest. i fell to the ground the pain was intoxicating. Then everything went black.