Chapter 7

" Shay, this is Prince mother, Tiffany." What the fuck, I thought he said she died in a car accident.

" I thought you said she died."

" I thought she did.'

" see what happen was me getting to car accident was a set up. I was actually kidnapped, by Dre and his crew."

" That bitch ass nigga."

" Who's Dre?"

" Some nigga I got beef with. But hey I'm glad your still alive."

" Yeah mommy, I really missed you." Awwww there family was back together where do I stand now.

" I know baby. I don't get it Jamal, is this your friend?

" Yeahh. " He said looking at me smiling." What I was only a friend. Wow. I felt the tears coming. I just turned around and left. The walk to my house wasn't long maybe it was because I was thinking mad shit. When I got there it was empty. Ale'anna and Mike must have left. I decided to go take a bubble bath and While I sat in my tub and thought about a lot of shit. I wish my dad was here I really miss him. That's when the phone rang disturbing my thoughts. I picked up the phone that was in the bathroom, " Hello."

" Would you like to except a collect call from, Q." It was my daddy.

" Yes." I said all happy.

" Hello." His deep voice brought tears to my eyes.

" hi daddy."

" Whassup princess."

" Nothing in the house alone, taking a bath."

" How you been Beautiful."

" I've been good. Holding it down with mommy and Quani."

" Okay that's good baby girl."

" yeah so how is it in there."

" Boring I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. I need to be home with my family. Where your mom at?"

" She went out with the girls."

" Oh okay. So you having boy drama yet. Quani told me you was dating some thug nigga but he was cool."

" Well we wasn't dating were just friends."

" Oh good leave it at that. Don't let me have to break out of here to fuck some lil nigga up for fucking with my daughters feelings."

" your not going to have to do that. Daddy boys are not in my lane right now."

" Good keep it like that baby. Well I'll talk to you later I got to go bully some of these bitches in here.' I laughed.

" okay daddy. I love you."

" I love you to princess." He then hung up." I got out the bath and went to get dress. When there was a knock at the door. I went down stairs and opened the door to see Jamal standing there. He came in when I opened the door wider.

" You good."

" yeah I'm Gucci. Are you good."

" Yeah I just wanted to check on you."

" Yeah well I'm fine."

" Look I've been with Tiffany since high school we go way back, that's my first love, and you know I still love her and shit. I'm actually glad she's back in my life. I just hope we cool."

" Yeah we're cool Jamal No heart feelings."

" Iight." He hugged me. " well I'll talk to you later, I'm bout to go home."