6

(y'all im working on a proper cover for this but i do not have a SINGLE screenshot of dark choco not ONE and i need internet to obtain those so it'll be a bit)

"Y/N?! Y/N!!" it was cold when i awoke to someone yelling.

"y/n." someone else said, their voice higher in pitch and soft sounding, but something about it was so demanding.

i opened my eyes and sat up, my movements followed by the clinks of chains. i whipped aroud to see i was chained to the wall at my ankle and neck, then i turned to the other side of the cell i was in, at least me and fig weren't separated.

"mind telling me how you obtained this?" a woman draped in red asked from the other side of some bars. i looked up at her and what she was holding, my staff, the red and black one i was teleported here with.

i ignored her, she was an enemy and i will not give any information to the enemy. i looked around examining my holding cell further, there was i high barred window with no glass, and i could see grass peaking through the bars telling my that we were just underground.

"insolence!" the woman was easily angered, i took a mental note before i noticed she was also holding a small mirror and stick with three bells at the end, both matching the colors of her flowing clothes and neat hair. the woman had very long eyelashes, especially on the bottom, and he hair was pulled into two tight buns on either side of her head, jade carved into the shape of leaves hanging from those buns, and what i guessed were large rubies were glued onto the exterior of her hanging sleeves. her skin was darker in tone, and her eyes were slanted upwards, and her lips were pursed into a look of disgust at my lack of compliance.

"how about this, answer my question and i will ask my master dark enchantress to pardon you." her mouth smoothed itself out into a smile, and fig gasped ever so quietly at her words.

"ok, suck my ass. theres your answer." i didn't even look at her as i spoke, instead i stood up to see how long the chain was, it would only let me take one step towards fig.

"you...! YOU INSOLENT FOOL!" she stomped,

"don't you know anymore big words?"

"YOU-...oh. i see. whats your game?" she calmed herself in an instant, and she looked up at me still condescendingly.

i just hummed monotonously, giving her no hints as to what i was thinking at all.

i plopped down and sighed loudly, stretching my legs out and slapping my hands over my stomach, "man i'm hungry! what food you have here?" i put on an act,

she scoffed and her confidence turned into another scowl. "you can starve until you're of use to dark enchantress!" she began to stomp out of the room,

"what kind of stupid name is dark enchantress? really couldn't come up with a better evil nickname than that? unless her parents did it, in which case their skulls must be concaved, probably hers too from being dropped, hah!" i stretched out to make it look at though i was relaxed, fig looked at me in horror, they had been oddly quiet, only giving me looks in response to what was said.

the red woman was absolutely seething, she looked as though her head would burst, "DARK ENCHANTRESS IS THE PERFECT NAME TO FIT THE PERFECT RULER! THAT NAME WILL BE ONE YOU BOW TO SO WATCH YOUR TOUNG OR ELSE YOU CAN BITE IT AND BLEED!" she screamed, pointing her mirror at me.

"perfect name my ass, i could think of a million better ones right now, how about supreme spellcaster? or queen of darkness or something? or just like, a normal name that sounds badass, like dark cacao. or Y/N haha."

she growled and stormed to the cell door, jamming the key in and slamming it open, i jumped up as she stomped towards me, her palm raised prepared to slap me. the second she was close enough and dropped to the ground and swept my leg, kicking her out from under her feet, once she was on the ground i snatched the mirror from her hand and threw it at the wall hearing it shatter as i grabbed her shoulder and yanked her into an upright sit then i grabbed the back of her head and slammed it into the stone wall.