𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲

𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒖𝒔, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉, 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒖𝒑..

••••••••

Everyone were already on their nerves, including me, for two reasons.. first, I didn't want to see Frenkie's face, second, I didn't know what to do, wither to cheer for Germany or my country, which is Netherlands.. shall I cheer for the man I love instead? But I was already wearing Kai national team T-shirt, funny cause I used to wear Frenkie's once..

It didn't feel right, but it was already set.. I was in the VIP cabinet, Waiting for the match to begin, my heart was almost skipping a beat..

I watched the two teams as they went out one after another in a line, I saw the orange T-shirts, I couldn't recognize Frenkie between them, or maybe I didn't want to..

I saw my Kai, standing within his team mates, looking so proud, looking so beautiful..

I didn't know wither Frenkie knew about my relationship with Kai or not, and I didn't care much, or maybe I secretly did..

The match began, and it was firing! I was barley looking at the Orange team, I was only focusing on my Kai, cause honestly I didn't care much about Germany.. It's not my country after all

The match was heated by many brutal strikes from Netherlands on the German goalkeeper ter Stegen..

And it happened, Frenkie scored a goal, running and cheering, burying himself into his teammates arms..

I saw Kai's face, so disappointed!!

But the fight is not over yet! The German national team held the pressure on Netherlands defenses, but like always Van Dijk wouldn't let them..

The spirits of Netherlands was up high, while Germany was so nervous!

I only wanted for that match to be over!

I went out of the cabinet, heading down all the chairs of the fans, I stood in the middle of the space between the chairs on both sides, so close to the pitch and I started yelling!

" Go Kai!! Go baby!!! " My voice was loud enough for both of them to hear me!

Frenkie looked at me in surprise! He couldn't believe his eyes! I'm right here after a whole year, cheering for another man against him!

And that was the loophole that opened up in dutch defenses.

My baby has scored a goal, for all the Germans to cheer for the team and me with them

All his teammates held him in such a joyful moment, that will be forever remembered in history!

Now they were equals, and I believe it's because of me!

Frenkie kept on losing clean shots, he was so stressed and lost! His mind couldn't translate what has happened!

T

he match ended with the loss of Netherlands, I couldn't be more happier!

Even with the loss of my national team, I wasn't so sad! I was so happy for Kai and his loyal teammates whom love their country so much!

I went to the pitch to celebrate with Kai, and I saw Frenkie's face, but I felt nothing, and that wasn't expected!

I kissed Kai, and hugged him close, as I felt the camera flashings on us, I was so proud of him!

I saw Frenkie approaching with fast steps, he punched Kai in the face under the sight of thousands!

Alot of people gathered to separate between them, but they were already down on top of each other!!

I tried to get between them, but Jamal Musiala pushed me away so I won't get hurt in the middle of the fight

He took Kai away from Frenkie, as Depay took Frenkie..

It was such a scene, everyone will be talking about it so soon, I didn't want to caught up in the middle of that news, I didn't know that Frenkie got the balls to do such a thing in front of a whole stadium in a foreign country!

I checked on Kai, Frenkie gave him a black eye, the day was ruined!!

He couldn't continue the celebration with his friends, instead Frenkie sent them all home..

" I'm so sorry, Kai!! I'm so sorry!! " I said to him as I was trying to mend his eye..

" It's okay honey, you didn't know.. he has quite the hand.. " he laughed and that made him sigh in pain

" It's okay my love, you'll be fine.. I promise.. " I hugged him and he held me closely between his arms..

We called the night off, and I was about to go to bed after Kai, but my screen lit up when a message had arrived.

I picked up the phone and looked..

" You think you can humiliate me in such way? I will never let both of you rest, I will never let you go, you're mine, and mine alone Mikky.. "

I couldn't take my breath after reading that, how did he get my number!!

••••••••

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝