《 Chapter 5: The Winter Palace 》

So far, they've met Professor Backpack again to help him solve the riddle of Pristine Peaks on the three Stone Masks with different symbols on their head, which tells the tale how the sun beat down upon Pristine Peaks, sweat glistened on Rabbid cheeks. Another tells how the Rabbids sculpt those stone masks that will breathe cool air upon their backs. Then finally when Cursa comes and corrupts the masks with the Darkmess Tentacle that the heroes just defeated as it causes its icy roar that threatened their survival. At least, they know what causes the sudden chilly blizzard as they've figured that out already. They then help roll the right symbols on the Stone Masks' head that tells the tale before getting coins as a thank you for helping Professor Backpack.

They then head off to explore more places as they've encountered someone's cabin who turned out to be the same Rabbid fortune telling lady, Madame Bwahstrella. It's like she knew where they go as Y/N stare at her suspiciously. She aquires them to head into Dimensional Drift for their doom as she always says. But they easily managed to defeat those Darkmess creatures and came back to Madame, which surprised her as she never expected them to survive from battle. She then told them good job as the heroes left without a single scratch on them. Next thing they did was helping the Rabbid named Victor to catch four or more of those Sillyfishes and place them in the fountain, which earned them more coins. Then, they encountered a magenta Spark levitated by a purple balloon, who's by the lake where the ship is.

"I was playing hide n' seek with my penguin friends when I got bored and decided to play pirate instead. The only problem is, they're still hiding. Can you find my three penguin friends? They'll be near the lake. When you find one, throw them on the ship so we can get started on our pirate adventure. Olly olly oxen free, matey!"

It didn't take long for them to find the three penguins as one was high on the snowy hill near the lake as the Spark told them they would be, another was hiding in the tree, and the third was hiding behind the ice cube before tossing them all onto the ship. The penguins and the magenta balloon Spark were happy to have found each other when it quickly died down to feel the ship shaking. They look down to see the lake turning black, which made the heroes come to conclusion that it's the Darkmess. They quickly go into it, taking them to another dimension where they see Darkmess Eyes. Luckily, there was only three of them, but they have to deal with the goons of Cursa as they managed to defeat them as well as destroying those eyes. The lake then turned back to original blue as the penguins and the magenta balloon Spark are happy once again. The magenta balloon Spark smiles at them before flying over to the heroes.

"The penguins aren't super happy I stopped playing hide n' seek without telling. I got voted out as captain. Think I could go with you, adventure buddies? We don't HAVE to give each other pirate names, that's just for fun."

"Sure. We'd love to have you join us er..."

"The name's Regenesis! Nice to meet you all!"

"Same to you."

The next mission they did was saving the two Toads that are trapped in the Darkmess Puddle, the other is fighting more Darkmess goons, and even found another Spark, which is a purple Spark that rides a purple leaf named Vampdash from the secret zone. After that, they've encounter a crazy Rabbid scientist, who's been alone, named Dr. Vent, with his assistant, which is a purple Spark named Zephystar. They had to help Dr. Vent's lab that went wrong in the igloo which turned out to be the Darkmess Puddle that caused all that, much to Zephystar's horror, who was helping them search for a way to fix the doctor's lab. They managed to destroy the Darkmess Gate and were shocked to find out that Dr. Vent went crazy for three days. It would've taken years to get people to go crazy, but sometimes it can be earlier or so. Beep-0 suggested that Zephystar should come with them on an adventure before the doctor sabotage anything in his lab or worse.