《 Chapter 6: Palette Prime 》

Once everyone is back at the Winter Palace as well as grabbing another Purified Darkmess Energy Crystal, Rabbid Rosalina looks at Captain Orion, who had his arms crossed with a serious look on her face. She hugged the Spark plush close to her and sighed, glancing to the side.

"Sorry for wandering off, Orion."

"A-hem. I'm still 'Captain Orion' last time I checked, thank you. Though it seems I needn't have worried. No sad excuse for a Siren can torpedo my Rabbid Rosalina!" he said. "Still, with my duties here keeping me occupied, perhaps you could look after our new friends along their journey."

"Ugh... Seriously? I don't have time! I need to find a way to get to Rosalina." Rabbid Rosalina said in annoyance.

"You're looking for her too?" Y/N asked, surprised.

"Rosalina? Ah, of course - I can see you're a fan. The likeness is er... uncanny. You know, WE'RE on our way to find her, too. We could use someone with your er... 'enthusiasm'? You get what I mean." Beep-0 suggested.

"Eh. I mean, yeah, that's cool, whatever. I'm down."

"Great! Welcome to the team." Y/N smiled.

Rabbid Rosalina looks at Captain Orion fondly.

"Captain Orion? Thank you... for everything. I promise to make you proud."

Captain Orion looks like he's about to burst into tears, but he kept his posture up.

"You already have, child... You just take good care, now. THAT'S an order."

"Aye Aye, Captain." Rabbid Rosalina smiled.

Y/N looks at Rabbid Bowser, who's busy scaring Rabbid Luigi who quickly hides behind Rabbid Mario.

"Haha! What a wimp!" Rabbid Bowser laughed.

"Hey! That's not nice, you know." Rabbid Y/N scolded, making him flinch.

"You're Rabbid Bowser, huh?" Beep-0 said in a deadpan tone. "Not surprised that you'd do something like that. Would you care to join us? We could use some more help. You don't have to come if you don't want."

Rabbid Bowser was surprised at the offer before grinning, wrapping his arm around Rabbid Y/N.

"I'll gladly come, robot! Gotta makes sure someone like this pretty lady is safe!"

"But I can handle myself..." Rabbid Y/N mumbled.

"Right, right, whatever..."

Y/N giggled along with Mario and Luigi, knowing what it's like to deal with Bowser. Jeanie appears and floats over to the statue.

"We now have enough purified Darkmess energy to create a Warp Tunnel to Palette Prime. The ship will be ready for launch upon your return." she said before disappearing.

With that, everyone explores the Winter Palace for a while and made sure to destroy anything that are covered in Darkmess before heading out and heading back to the ship. Captain Orion begins to cry.

"Be well, Rabbid Rosalina! With my Rabbid Rosalina on board, Cursa doesn't stand a Jelly Orionid's chance in a Shimmering Heliopus nest! Ha!"

"Goodbye." Rabbid Rosalina said, smiling.

They eventually went inside as the ship takes off from the planet and into space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flight took a while as Y/N stares at her phone, wondering if he had gotten her message, not knowing he's in danger. Everyone gathered around the table as the hologram appeared.