Loose some (Geralt x reader)

The fire crackled as a cold breeze brushed against my skin. White flakes of snow fell from the sky, off in the show of the forest was a form slowly gaining shape. Gerald approached the small fire his face like stone, sculpted into a resting bitch face. I felt chills run up my spine, not just from the cold but from him. He had saved me but at what cost.

He huffed sitting down on a log adherent from me, smoke gathered on his side. Coughing he sat there for awhile, no weapons drawn. Snow flakes gathered in his long white hair, giving it a weird textured look.
We sat there in silence for awhile before long I couldn't help but steal a gaze at him every now again. He tensed his shoulders rolling back his head.

"I'm sorry." He bellowed in a low tone. That stung. "The way we left things off last time wasn't exactly on the best of terms."

"No shit." I snapped nibbling under my breathe, my eyes now latched to his and I wasn't looking away. I wanted to see the pain in his face when I tell him I didn't feel anything that night.

"(Y/n)." He tumbled. I felt my skin prickle with goosebumps. Say it again I wanted to say, a cold wind closed over my shoulders shifting the fire towards him. I could see the pain in his eyes but I wanted more. I wanted him to feel the pain that I felt.

"What can I do to make this right again?" The oxygen left my lungs. You dick. How dare you say exactly what I wanted to hear. Pain coursed through his words leaving it's icy tip in my heart.

"Geralt." My voice became stern, "I don't think there's anything you can do to make this right." I felt myself going insane almost laughing as the words left my lips. "You chose your path." Feeling the anger well up inside of me, I wanted to run. I stood up, he did the same slow and steady.

"And yet here we are on the same path again." Cruel. I walked right over to him and slapped him in the face. I felt myself become more angry, his words echoed through my ears. Suddenly I began beating down on his chest. Not like it did anything but I was doing it! Tears trailed down my cold face as I was suddenly embraced.

"You have every right to be angry with me." Geralt cooed, his words were warm. "I can't keep leaving you like this." I have never seen panic in this man's eyes before. It didn't feel right.

"You made your choice." I felt my lip quiver, more tears followed close by. I felt myself fall into him I didn't want to but it felt so much nicer than the icy breeze, his hold on me tightened, hand guided my chin to gaze up at him.

"I can't lose you." His lips brushed against mine and all I felt was sorrow. I loved him. I poured my heart and soul into him and showed him everything about me. Geralt is the reason why I can't let anyone in. I hate him. Hate him enough to let him feel my pain.

"Come to bed with me" I whispered Geralt smirked, as our lips crashing onto each other, each wave more passionate than the next. Suddenly I felt myself leaving the ground, my legs wrapped around him in a frantic manner. His hands gripped onto my bottom and refused to leg go. White hair speckled with falling snow as he laid me down on the poorly covered cot by the fire. We had nothing but furs and each other to keep ourselves warm. Geralt kissed me down from my neck to my chest, biting as he went along leaving small spots of blues and yellowie-purples.

I felt him begin to undo my top as cold air began to introduce itself to my skin. His cold fingers began to play with my chest, my nipples were hard and my skin was nothing but goose bumps. In a weird way I enjoyed this freezing feeling while this warm hand and mouth began to pleasure my breasts. His hands glided down my body and began to rub my covered half. I began to moan softly. Geralt trailed his kisses further down my body, looking up at me occasionally for approval. I felt my legs become cold and shivered as his warm hands weaved their way down my body.