Warmer (Sam Winchester x reader)

Samuel Winchester is life okay. I don't care if you're a dean girl you are going to read this story and love it because it's supernatural. I kind of want to do a Casteil one but I spell his name wrong every time so I'm scared someone will kill me.
I bet I just spelled it wrong didn't I...
Oh well.
But if I do please don't kill me with spelling error comments I know.
Oh and before this starts remember you're in a motel room with a broken heater. No one will be able to fix it till Monday so that's why it's so cold. I don't know how to fit that in.

---------

It was a cold night. Almost an unbearable cold night, Dean was out getting food and Sam was sat at the motel table. The light of the computer screen reflected in his hazel eyes. I was in bed, trying to fall asleep but I was too cold to really try.
Truthfully speaking these motel sheets are shit compared to the ones in the bunker, which are thick and warm. I was practically day dreaming about those as I was shivering in the thin multi-colored blankets that covered me. It didn't help that Dean had spilled some unknown liquid on my favorite fuzzy pants that also kept me warm when the motel sheets weren't cutting it.
Now I'm freezing to death.
"God it's cold." I mumbled under my breathe gazing over at Sam, he turned his head to me and smiled softly. I smiled back with chittering teeth.
"You okay?" He asked getting up and closing his lap top. I breathed in slowly still day dreaming of things that were warm and desert like.
"Y-y-yeah." I replied trying to stop my chittering teeth. Sam sat down on the edge of the bed, motioned for me to give him his hand.
"God your hands are freezing." I began to melt. Sam's hands felt like the sun on my cold and frozen hands.
"So warm." My eyes practically rolled to the back of my brain, suddenly I couldn't feel Sam's hand. I opened my eyes to see him taking his shirt off then began to take off his pants, as that was something hot it defiantly wasn't heat.
"This is gonna sound weird but take your shirt and shorts off too." I hesitated for a second waiting to see what his intentions were. "Do you want to be warm?" I nodded and rolled my (e/c) eyes at him.
"Don't try anything Samuel Winchester." I snapped, although my body was singing a different tune with that statement.
"I'll try not to. No promises (nickname)." Sam snared in response, he climbed into the bed as I slid out quickly taking off my clothes and climbing back in. Because I'd known the boys for so long I discarded the idea of a bra, now I'm regretting that but ignoring the fact that my chest was bare and so was his I focused on him.
He felt so warm, I brushed my leg up against his and began to felt a lot warmer. I sighed and nestled in. The only awkward part of the entire situation were how hard my nipples were with the difference of temperature.
Suddenly Sam wrapped his arms around me, my face pressed against his chest. I wriggled out of his hold scared he'd try something.
I looked up to his face millimeters away from mine. Swallowed hard, staring into those hazel eyes that told a story every time I looked into them. Sam smiled softly and at that moment it was like everything froze and the only thing that moved was our eyes, scanning each other's faces with intent.
Sam placed his hand on my face caressing it gently then closed the space between us, and without even thinking I kissed him back. In doing so it excited Sam, the kisses became rough and passionate.
Neither of us had ever shown feelings toward the other but seeing the other so exposed sort of excited and aroused the animals inside us.
I moaned as Sam gripped my ass, he took this opportunity to slid his tongue into my wet cavern and explore. Moans erupted from me like some crazed animal.
Tired of just sitting there and making out I pushed myself onto of Sam, he groaned with approval as I began to grind my hips on him.
"So impatient, (y/n)." Sam said with a devilish look on his face, I smirked and kissed him passionately. Sam's hands held my hips lightly until suddenly I was no longer on top, his fingers hooked under my (f/c) panties and practicality ripped them off of my legs.
Sam stared at me with a hungry look, I bit my lip and awaited his next move. He leaned in close and began to butterfly kiss my neck. I swarmed around trying to get on top again. Sam had enough of it and held my arms up and over my head.
"I'm not done yet." He snapped biting done on my neck slightly.
"Ugh!" I yelped.
"It's gonna get hot in here." Sam whispered, I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Are you trying to talk dirty?" Sam rolled his eyes back at me, and began to kiss me from my breasts all the way to my inner thigh. I moaned with delight buckling my hips. Goose bumps wan up and down my body as cold air hit it.
"Maybe." He replied his voice not muffled in the slightest by the blankets that now covered his head. Sam began to rub a finger against my womanhood, I moaned and groaned with every stroke of that sensitive area.
"Scream for me, (y/n)."
"Make me." I growled back. Sam's lips gently pressed against my inner most thigh. He teased at my clit, just barely grazing his tongue against it and massaging my folds. My hands became tangled in his long light brown hair, pressing his face to my clit. Sam didn't seem to hesitate, his tongue pulsed on my clit, occasionally he sucked down and rattled it. My inner thighs twitched with excitement as he brought me closer and closer.
Something in my stomach twitched, it twisted and turned with every movement of Sam's skillful mouth.
"Ahh!!" I moaned quickly bitting down on my bottom lip. Sam raised his head and smirked, he moved closer to my face our lips connected. I could taste myself on his lips as he slipped a finger in. I yelped as he began to pump and add in digits.
At this point I had enough of the teasing! It was go timing and it was my turn to be in charge. Sam connected his lips to mine, I took the chance to act as if I was about to cum, in doing so he took his fingers out and began to massage one of my breasts. I pushed his hands aside and practically pounced onto him.
Sam gazed at me with surprise and smirked as my hand palmed his tented boxers. I gridded against it, Sam's head rolled back with approval, his hands were on hips and leaned forward. Our lips connected in a rough and passionate at the same time. I could feel how hard he was against me. The boxer covered tip of him pressing into me.
Then suddenly again, I was no longer on top, Sam held me down by my hips and pressed his vented boxers against my skin, I wriggled under his touch.
I leaned up to kiss him again when Sam got off the bed, slid off his boxers then plopped back on. Our lips connected with a wild burst of passion, then he began positioned himself. He took both of my legs and held them up so that they rested on his shoulders. 
"Ready to scream?" He snared, I bit my lip and nodded happily.
"I dare you." I whispered back as Sam slid himself in.
I felt nothing but pleasure for the first few minutes, it was nothing but this raw pleasure that made me want to rip my insides out but slowly it intensified and bliss began to take over my body.
The room was filled with moans and groans erupting from us both. Both of us breathed heavily and sweat began to drip from our bodies.
"Ugh!!" I yelped as Sam pressed deeper in and pounded harder into me.
"(Y/n)" Sam whispered into my ear. "God baby your so fucking tight!!" I laughed at his statement and buckled my hips. Sam stopped pulling out, let one leg fall onto the beg and kept the other up right then proceeded to pound into me at a higher rate. This position hit the spot every time, my toes began to curl and my stomach twisted.
"Sam!"
"(y/n)!!!"
"SAM!!" I screamed, I felt a part of me release, Sam continued pounding into my raw core.
"Sam." I whimpered trying all that I could to conceal my moans. Sam's thrusts became sloppy, then I felt something hot fill me. Sam twitched inside of me. Sam groaned at this release and collapsed beside me pulling me close. Sweat binding the two of us.
"Still cold?" Sam panted, his chest heaving up and down. I laughed in response.
"Maybe a little." I replied as Sam gently kissed me on the forehead and wrapping the covers around the both of us.

—————-
Update:
I personally love this one a lot. Think it's cute but also a little concerning because ya know. But hey it's fantasy and I hope we all would use common sense. Anyway I enjoyed reading this one over and fixing some things.

Update update:
Fixing some things lol