Tasty girl (Jax Teller x reader)

I am so sorry y'all I am on a Jax Teller kick and I'm not even watching the show anymore I'm just finding a fun character to write about. I'm working on some other ones. A lol marvel maybe...would that be cool??? Also more supernatural if I can get my brain into the zone. Let me know if I should try anything else, I'm just really hung up on Jax right now sorry!!
————————————

"Ugh ughhh!!! Keep going! Harder DADDY harder!!! Fuck meeeee!!!" Diamond Back screamed as two Allstar porn star men pounded their way into her pussy at the same time. I was getting off, in a weird way it was kind of hot. I touched my hot wet core and circled in cyclones listening to her carry on about how much she loved that big dick her step daddy was giving her. Feeling myself near the end of my journey, the door handle jiggled and then popped as the lock was shimmied open. I quickly put back on my panties but I didn't have enough time to put on my pants so I shoved them and my bottom half under a blanket. Jax Teller came into the room followed by sly Tig.

"AHA! Please tell me there's a woman underneath that blanket." I shook my head giving a confused look. "Damn it." Tig said looking at Jax with frustration and a little bit of anger, he proceeded to get out his wallet and slapped at 50 dollar bill onto Jax's outstretched hand. Jax smiled at me. "Hey are you s-" Tig yelled as Jax shut the door behind him.

"Diamond Back?" Jax said nearing me, he sat down onto the bed. I raised an eye brow.

"Yeah it is how'd yo-"

"Can't forget those screams. She was the LOUDEST girl on set all day every day." I laughed remembering they did the whole porn thing for a bit at one point. Regardless there was now an awkward air about the room. I was masturbating in his room. Also Jax has got the house but his baby mama uses it mostly and he's here the other half of the time. "Whatcha doing in here anyway? Gotta let off some steam?"

"It's been a rough day. I'm sorry I'll j-"

"If you need to I can help." That's the last thing I thought he would say. "I can pay attention to you and only you if you'd like. Not my typically approach but I'm feeling kind of hungry." He cocked an eye brow and came closer to me, I could feel myself throbbing and wet. My heart pounded in my chest, eyes wide.

"You don't have to." Jax's face was a good inch or too away from mine. His eyes piercing blue and brillant in the way they danced in mischief.

"Oh but I want to." He said as he got onto his knees. "May I?" I nodded at he slid the blanket off of my legs, his hands ran down my bear legs. I looked away as I felt his eyes scan my lower half over, then suddenly I felt his hands caress and spread my thighs. His lips connecting to them causing chills to run up and down my spine. Goosebumps riddled my legs as he trailed closer to my place of passion. Jax's tongue wrapped around the strap on my thong, biting down on the skin closest to my core. I ached for him to just do it already.

"Ahha."I moaned his tongue teasing the sensitive skin of my inner thighs. He was enjoying himself, Jax knew exactly what I wanted and in truth I was willing to get it anyway I could. His finger wrapped around my thong and swiftly took it off. With my bottom half bare he looked up at me with intense blue eyes. I could fuck that face honestly I thought as I laid down onto the bed. Jax's hands gripped my thighs as his tongue glided down the sides of her, trailing to the clit, it circled around causing the inside of my thighs to twitch with approval. I let out sweet soft moans in response, my fingers tangling themselves in his shirt dirty blonde hair. Jax began to suck down hard as I rubbed myself against his face. He chuckled broke away licking his lips.

"I want those thighs suffocating me." He demanded, I giggled and pushed him onto the floor of his room. Straddling him I felt his hands on my butt squeezing and smacking it as I rubbed myself against him. Our lips connected and I felt him push my bottom half down onto his jeans, his dick clearly hard. I made my way up so my pussy was on his face and he began to feast. Struggled to keep myself up as he chowed down on my nether regions. Earning moans of satisfaction from me. Grabbing his dirty blonde hair in my hand I held tight to it and began to rub my pussy all on his face. Riding and sliding, feeling his tongue press against my clit. He stopped me breathing heavily, grabbed my thighs and sucked on the clit hard, tongue felt as it was vibrating.

"Ugh Jax keep going!" I screamed, feeling myself tighten. I screamed for him to keep going harder faster, "god Ja- AHA!" Moaning his name I felt him grin and chuckle against my skin. He enjoyed this type of play. I grabbed onto my breast as I felt myself nearly collapse, a wave of pleasure rushed through my body.

"On the bed." Jax ordered through my thighs. With a deep breathe I go my shaky self off of his face and plopped myself onto the bed. Butt placed up in the air with my feet dangling off the bed. Perfect position to maybe tell him what I think should be next, which thankfully we were on the same wavelength. He smacked my ass and bit down on one cheek. His tongue found its was back to my clit as be began to eat me out from the back. He stopped wiping his face as his hands traced my body all the way up to my head. Jax's twisted his fingers through my hair and pulled tightly.

"This how you want to be fucked." His fingers teasing my entrance, I breathed in deeply feeling his hand rub against my clit. Legs twitching. Jax pulled me up and pressed his himself against me. I could feel his dick, hard and ready. "How badly do you want it." He whispered in my ear, his hot and moist breathe prickled my skin.

"Fuck me." I said giving into the inner most desires (aka a dry spell). He released my hair and I assume he took off his pants because I didn't look behind me. I just laid there shaking my ass around and played with my clit, Jax scoffed and mumbled under his breathe.

Then without a word I felt him reposition himself, his member now teased my entrance. "UGH GOD JAX JUST FUCK M-AHA!" I screamed as he pressed himself inside of me. He started slow at first, pulling me by the hair and stroking into me a deeply as he could. As Jax began to gain speed I heard the faint noise of our bodies colliding together. He eventually let go of my hair, I collapsed and gripped the sheets of the bed hard. Clawing and biting at them wishing it was his shoulders. I moaned all the while begging that he'd go faster and keep going deeper inside of me.

Suddenly he stopped, expecting this to be the end I plopped down in despair. Another lost solider who couldn't handle going for more than a second. "Turn over baby girl." I did as he said in shock mostly, laying there waiting for the baby juice fountain to start. He cocked an eye brow, his fingers pulling on the hem of my shirt. "Of-yeahh," he said as I took off my shirt which lucky for him it was no bra day. Looking into his blue Jean blue eyes I could feel the lust dropping from them.

"What?" I said playing shy and covering myself up. Jax looked down at me hungry for more, his hands lightly tracing the sides of my body causing goosebumps to trail across my skin. His danger wrapped around my wrists and pulled them away from my chest. He learned down and kissed my neck gently, his soft lips pressed against my hot skin making me writhe. I wanted to touch him.

I felt him press himself against me, he was still hard. Slowly he pressed himself inside of me again, our body's began to crash into each other as his grip became tighter round my wrists. As soon as he released them my finger nails dug their way into his back. Clawing and dipping as he pounded me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled in deeper, slowing down. Soft moans emanated from him and I as our lips entertained each other. Suddenly his strokes became more slow and deeper. His gaze catching every expression I made as he rammed himself into me hard and slow. Teller pulled out and leaned in closely. Pecking me on the lips.

His lips trailed down my body biting and sucking, leaving a trail of live bites down my womanhood. His hands gripped my inner thighs, tongue again teasing me in all the places I wished it was. It began to dance around my clit, pleasure ran through my body in pulses. My fingers twisted their way into his shaggy dirty blonde hair. Sucking down he played the game again so well I felt myself finishing before I knew it. My body wriggled under his touch, he looked up at me, hungrily eating away at me.

"Fuck" I moaned as I felt myself release for another time. Sex like this was hard to come by. He pulled away, and positioned himself next to me. I wanted more but the only thing on my mind was the fact that a man made me finish and he never did.

"Do you feel better?" He whispered in my eyes, I turned around to face him. Kiss him on the lips and just laid there. Jax gave a soft smile and kissed me on the forehead. "I'll take that as a yes."

——-/——
Weird situation but I thought I'd play with it. Sorry again for all the Jax Teller stuff I'm just really been into the biker bad boy this rn. Trying to work on possibly some Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester ones. Currently (as of posting this) rewatching to just get the creative juices going again. Let me know if I should be some marvel characters next. That should be fun!!!