Chains (Hetalia Germany x reader forced lemon)

BDSM warning. Sexual content ahead.

Everything was pitch black, a cold breeze hit my chest causing goosebumps to whelp all over my body. I moved my arms which were placed above me, the clink of metal emanated from the unknown source. 
Something brushed up against me, it felt soft. Then the darkness was lifted.
I blinked a few times to get used to the lighting, it burned for a while until finally my eyes got used to it.
A tall man stood at the door observing me, he walked into the light slowly and lustfully.
He had light blonde hair and pale blue eyes, he smirked at the sight of me.
"Vell look vho is a vake." He said in a strong German accent.
I looked down to see that my body was completely exposed to this guy, my nipples had hardened from the fresh cold air filling the room.
"What do you want with me?" I asked terrified.
"Vhat do I vant? I vant to be inside you and to make you mine." He replied plainly. He began to unbutton his shirt, in a slow and surprisingly teasing way. Why was i so attracted to this.
With his shirt fully off and tossed to the side he walked closer towards me.
"Oh and by zhe vay I am Ludwig, your master, and when moaning my name I want you to say Ludwig or Master." I tensed up at the word "master" I wasn't anyone's bitch, let alone a fucking sex toy for them to pound into.
"Do you understand?" He said, with an evil smirk. I nodded in response as his lips collapsed onto mine.
It was passionate and lustful, he demanded control through his actions of roughly sticking his tongue into my throat and making me gag. Then marking me with love bites and painful marks.
It felt amazing, though I did feel the need to hold back my moans just to see what he'd do.
Ludwig stopped suddenly. Undoing his belt and taking both his boxers and pants off in one quick motion.
All that was left was the huge d**k he had and hairs surrounding it.
I inadvertently bit my lip and licked them.
"You like?" Ludwig said walking over to a counter, returning with a key.
He took off my bondage, only to push me down onto the ground. I looked up only to see his huge d**k hovering close to my face.
"Suck me." He demanded. I looked away ignoring his demand, so he pulled my hair, taking this opportunity while my mouth was opened he shoved his d**k in.
He groaned as my teeth roughly brushed against his sensitive member.
Instinctively I began to bob my head up and down at a steady speed until my hair was taken back into Ludwig's grip, causing me to forcibly bob faster.
I felt him tighten inside my mouth, he then pulled himself out before a stream of hot seed spread through the air. I winced and shank back. Sprinting off the bed.
In one swift motion Ludwig grabbed me, pressing my stomach and bare chest against the wall.
"This is going to hurt a little bit." He said in a low tone, his hand gliding down to my womanhood. He inserted his fingers and roughly pumped them in and out, I began to moan madly and nearly collapsed to the ground.
Ludwig held me up, I could feel his d**k pressed against my butt, erect.
Then everything went dark and I was moved to another place, the sound of chains and metal rang though my ears.
The darkness was removed, in my gaze hovered above me was Ludwig he had spread my legs apart and was ready to insert himself into me.
I winced as his c**k touched my entrance.
He pulled back.
I looked at him with a questionable face, he then began to kiss my thigh, causing me to moan.
He licked my womanhood and within minutes began to suck on my c**t.
I held back the sweet sounds he yearned for, holding them until finally, when I came, I let all those sweat sound out in soft muffled bursts.
Ludwig's hands drifted to my wrists chained to the bed. He began to fumble with them until I heard a click.
"Now if I let you go. Vill you be good?" I nodded in response to his words.
I felt a strange attraction towards him and the way he acted. Maybe it was the confidence and the demanding sound of his deep and German toned voice.
Ludwig attached his lips to mine, I wrapped my freed arms around his neck, feeling his long member rub against my thigh.
I moaned with approval as he kissed down my neck, repeating almost everything he did before he had chained me up.
My fingers became tangled in his short blonde hair, I felt him groan against my skin.
"You ready?" Ludwig said, teasingly I accidentally touched his d**k with my leg. He closed his eyes with pleasure.
"You'll pay for zhat." He said in a low seductive tone.
I looked into his lust filled blue eyes and began to feel him creep inside me.
I winced.
"STOP!!" I screamed. "IT HuRtS!" Ludwig cued at me and kissed away the tears trailing down my face.
"The pain will go away." I nodded my head.
I was surprised that Ludwig cared about me. Well if this is even considered caring.
When he was fully inside me, without a signal be began to pace in and out.
With time it became more rhythmic and pleasurable.
"Ludwig!!" I moaned feeling his member throb inside me.
"(Y/n)." Ludwig whispered, as I demanded for him to go deeper, harder.
"Faster!!"
As I demanded Ludwig began to pound into me with powerful thrusts, he changed the position slightly causing his member to venture further into me.
"Ugh!" I wailed as he hit my sweet spot. 
I arced my back, tightening as he pounded in with a pain filled groan.
My bottom half began to go numb as Ludwig began to pick up a new pace, something faster and more pleasurable.
His hot breath stuck to my neck like glue, thick and moist.
Both of us moaning and sweaty messes.
He began to slow and the strokes became sloppy, I tightened around his member when suddenly I felt something fill me.
"Oh god!" I moan arching my back as Ludwig groaned with approval.
"(Y/n)." Ludwig whispered licking my ear lobe.
"Ludwig." I moaned back as he plopped down next to me.
My bottom half ached with pain, it hurt to even breathe.
Suddenly I felt a big strong arm form around me, it was warm and comforting.
"Good night lieben (love)." Ludwig said in a tired tone.
I didn't respond because by the time he had said love my eyes were closed and sleep filled my mind.

-------

That was intense