Actions (Sam Winchester x Reader)

This is my favorite one. Strong language and a lot of sexy stuff.

I knocked on the door to Sam's room, waiting outside patiently. Faintly I heard the sound of foot steps, as the door handle twitched.
"Hey." Sam said in a low tone, his hair in a slightly tangled mess.
"Hi." I replied, thinking of what to say next. Sam motioned for me to come into his room.
I'd known Sam for awhile, actually I've known him practically my entire life. His dad saved my ass.
I walked hesitantly into his room, and jumped as he shut the door. Turning around to see Sam close to me, looking into my (describe eye color/eye color) eyes with a strange expression one that I hadn't seen in a while.
"Listen (y/n) I-" Sam stuttered, the strange expression still plastered to his face.
"Is there something you wanted to tell me Sam?" I interrupted, taking a small step towards him. I felt my face begin to heat up from embarrassment. "D-Dean said you wanted to talk."
"Yeah I-i ah" he paused again rubbing the back of my neck. "I do need to tell you something." Sam seemed nervous, about something I knew nothing about.
"Come on Sam you can tell me." I replied patting him gently on the shoulder, sounding a bit flirtatious. Sam tensed up, he clenched his jaw as he put a hand on my shoulder. He looked down staring at the ground.
"I-I lo..." He whispered under his breath, I couldn't hear him his voice was so low. I smiled slightly and acted as if I'd heard him. He looked me in the eyes.
"I love you." He said louder, I felt my face become hotter. Knowing it was probably as red as a tomato.
I stayed silent, as he cupped my face gently brushing my cheek with his fingers.
I breathed in heavily, closing my eyes. When suddenly I felt something press against my lips, just as I opened my eyes Sam pulled back.
I don't know why but I pulled him back to me, connecting our lips together again. Slowly we repeated this except we didn't break away. He pushed me back until I hit the wall, Sam pinned me to it attaching himself to my neck leaving behind hickeys and love bits.
I moaned as Sam's lips drifted to my jaw line, biting down lightly every now and then.
"Sam." I moaned as his lips latched onto mine, he groaned with satisfaction as he pressed me against the wall harder and licked my bottom lip.
At first I didn't allow him entrance, teasingly I went on like nothing had happened, tangling my fingers in his short brown hair and grinding myself against him
Sam's hands drifted to my butt, he squeezed earning a surprised moan from me. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, we fought for dominance but in the end Sam won exploring my wet cavern with his tongue. 
I wrapping my legs around him. He stopped suddenly, lust filled his hazel eyes as he carried me over to the bed.

Sam took off his shirt frantically

Sam took off his shirt frantically. I watched as the shirt got hung up on his elbows. He mumbled to himself and tossed it to the side. Sam noticed I was staring at him so I did the same but in a more calm manner exposing my bare chest. I didn't have a reason to wear a bra, I was lounging around the bunker most of the time.
Sam and I hadn't done anything like this since high school, after the prom we went all out on each expressing feelings that had been suppressed for years.
"(Y/n)." Sam groaned, his eyes dripping with list as he looked me up and down. I accidentally palmed his now tented pants as he got on top of me. His hand pressed against my left boob massaging it, as he began to suck on the right. I arched my back with approval, as he switched.
While sucking, his free hand drifted to my womanhood, slipping his hand into my shorts and pressing inward. He teased the my entrance making me urine for his touch even more. Even though his hands were all ready on me and our bodies were pressed together. I wanted more.
"Ahh!" I moaned as Sam skillfully took off my shorts and panties at the same time. He got up off of me and began to walk away.
"Where are you going?" I asked feeling wet in my core.
"Don't want the pitter patter of little feet, do we now?" Sam replied going to his bathroom and turning on the light switch.
When he came out he was in his boxers, as he got onto the bed Sam towered over me and held my wrists with his hands. After resuming where we had left off, his hand drifted back down to my womanhood, I felt a wave of pleasure as Sam's fingers began to pulse in and out of me. Adding one then two fingers, his tongue dancing on my clit. My finger twisted and knotted themselves into his short dark brown hair, pulsing his head. I urged for him to go faster, deeper, and harder until I felt the pressure release inside of me.
Sam licked his fingers seductively, chills ran up and down my spine.
"You taste good." He said sex still fresh on his lips.
I blushed, hiding my face with my hands.
I felt Sam's soft touch, then I could see his face.
"Are you ready?" He said in a low tone.
"Wait you don't want anything?" I asked, looking deep into his hazel green eyes. "What no head?"
"No I'm fine, I wanted to make sure you got what you needed. I'm next anyway." He chuckled positioning himself. Kissing me sweetly, he slowly pushed himself in.
There was a blinding amount of pleasure, I moaned as Sam went deeper into me.
"I love you." He whispered, I could feel him throbbing himself of me.
"I love you too!" I moaned as Sam slowly began to pulse in and out of me.
"S-Saam please, ..." He held me close wincing as I dug my nails into his back. The room was filled with load moans and groans of satisfaction.
"Ugh! SAM HARDER!" I demanded, he began to pick up the pace gripping tightly to the bed post.
Sam groaned.
"(Y/n)." Sam whispered in my ear, in a husky tone. He flipped me over onto my hands and knees and went back the pounding me. All I could hear was the sound of our skin colliding onto each other.
"Sam." I moaned. "Sam!" I repeated moaning loader as he hit my spot, hard. I struggled to keep myself up, as his hands wrapped around my hair and pulled me up close to him. Sam's hand snaked around my neck and kissed me sloppily.
"Ahh!" Sam groaned as my hips buckled underneath him.
I felt a weird sensation in my stomach, it was knotting and twisting as Sam began to slam harder into me. I felt him twitch inside of me.
Then he stopped both of us breathing heavily.
"I want you on top." He demanded. He laid down as I climbed on top of him. His chest muscles sparkled with sweat. Slipping him inside I took my time riding him, leaning in close and biting his ear. Sam's hands were glued to my hips pressing them down onto himself hard.
His arms wrapped around me holding me close to him as he began to pounded harshly into my vagina, making the bed bump into the wall with a rhythmic tone.
I began to feel weak, my stomach began to knot and I felt a tingling at my core.
"SAM!!" I screamed as he found my spot again.
"Ugh (y/n)!" Sam moaned, I began to tighten around him.
"I'm gonna cu-ahh!!" I moaned as I released myself, the knot in my stomach still remained as Sam kept his pace.
"Come on baby you can make it." Sam said encouraging me to stay up. He pulled out, I collapsed onto him only to feel him flip me over and spread my legs. He tongue went back to pleasuring my womanhood, until I felt myself release again.
"Did I say you could cum?" His voice stern, I looked away completely out of breathe.
Sam teased my entrance, sticking his cock close to my vagina making my body ache for him.
"Sam." I begged, he grinned mischievously and inserting himself between my legs again.
"What?" He whispered in my ear, I could feel how hard he was.
"Fuck me." I ordered. Sam groaned in approval. He started out slow like before, this time putting my right leg up in the air and hitting hard and deeper.
Sam watched me intensely, every now and then throwing his head back when I had tightened up on him or began pressing down to hard.
"You're playing a dangerous game!!" Sam said as my legs wrapped around him. Digging my nails into his skin drawing blood. His shoulder muscles tightened and he slapped harder into me.
Surprisingly he didn't come for awhile it took some major sex positions and him fucking my brains out for him to finally release and be done.
We both collapsed, breathing heavily. I had wanted this for the longest time and now I'm happy that I finally got to fuck the man who saved my life.
Sam pulled his strong muscular arm around me, pulling me closer to him.
"I love you." He said in a low sleepy tone.
"I love you too." I replied before drifting off into sleep.

-----

Yep that was totally worth it.

Update:
Ended up changing some things. You have to keep in mind I wrote this originally when I was a virgin then. Now I'm obviously not. Also just somethings we're taking too damn long so I shortened it. Not sure if you'll like it but hey it's something. Language should be better and as natural as I could get it. Also ladies!!! Sex shouldn't be painful get checked out if it is. First time or not alright!

Update to the update:
Changed some thing. Still kinda weird. I need some lessons in English to be honest. Overall not half bad. Currently revising things so expect updates elsewhere too