A Rocky Start 3 (❤️)

A/N: so sorry i didnt write this yesterday ive had major personal problems but here I am finishing this silly little story :,)
ALSO! its crazy how many reads this has, Ill maybe do a little q/a /tell you guys about myself chapter when I hit 5k reads:D

-

"Dad."

"What do you need, Tyler?"

"Dad, this isn't a, 'me asking you for something,' thing, I actually need to talk to you."

"Alright, I'm listening."

"I'm a hyde. And I'm... I'm being used by a woman who works at Nevermore. She's making me do horrible things for her own personal agenda. Dad... I know this is a shock. A huge one. But you need to help me, you need to get her away from me."

"Tyler..."

"Yes?"

"Tell me her name. I'll have her in jail within 24 hours, tops."

"Miss Thornhill."

"I've heard of her actually. She's the first 'normal' staff member in there. Bullshit!"

"And, I need you to put me in special therapy. To control my power, my monster."

"I was planning that as soon as I found out. I have to ask though, son. What made you want to tell me?"

"You won't like my answer."

-

I was sitting in class when it happened.

"Miss Thornhill, you're being arrested for medical malpractice charges and multiple hate crimes. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one..."

The sheriff, Tyler's dad, droned on. The entire class was shocked.

I was not.

My entire class's mouths hung open like they wanted to catch flies.

I made sure to make eye contact with her one last time before she went.

The sheriff, however, smiled at me.

He smiled at me.

Last time I checked, he hated me. He assumed I was a bad influence to his son.

What changed?

-

"So, what the fuck happened to her?" I said, while chewing.

"Obviously we couldn't bring up the hyde thing. But we dug a little deeper and found out that she is a licensed therapist after all, and she's actively been discussing confidential information with people, along with several other little things here and there. It's not really the crime that did her in, it was the court. Man, they were against her! They gave her the maximum sentence, 10 whole fucking years," my dad laughed.

"Thanks Dad. I couldn't imagine-"

*Ding, ding!*

"I'll get it," I said.

I opened the door to see a much shorter girl standing there. She was the human equivalent of a rain cloud. I had to admit, I loved it.

"Oh, hey Wednesday."

She walked into my house like she owned the place.

"I saw her get arrested a couple days ago."

"I know, I saw you there."