Confident (❤️)

A/N: I wrote this while listening to "Confident" by Justin Bieber. lol
I wanted to write something horny w no plot lol here it is

-

Wednesday's confidence was... strange.

And complicated.

See, usually she does exactly what she wants, when she wants, but around me?

She's awkward. Shy. Even nervous.

It just proves that she really likes me, I suppose.

She was eyeing me, and clearly thinking.

I invited her over to watch a movie.

We were watching it. Well, really, we were both in our own heads thinking about our own separate things.

But I could see the gears moving in her head, she was making a decision.

Without a word, she positions herself to be sitting on my lap, facing me.

I was about to talk and ask what she was doing,
but she closed the gap and I couldn't.

My eyes instantly went shut, and my hands gravitated to her waist.

As we made out, I could feel her not-so-subtlety getting friction, rubbing down on me.

It was severely turning me on.

I tried to think of anything to stop it, but I could only think of her bouncing up and down on my-

"Tyler," she said, stopping my train of thought.

"Yeah?" I replied, my mind hazy and my voice vacant.

"Take this off," she commanded, voice filled with desperation and aggressiveness.

I did as told, taking off my shirt and jeans, leaving just my boxers and my almost painful erection.

I saw her rip her own clothes off without a second moment's notice as well, and climb on top of me.

She looked at me to gauge if it was okay, I nodded. She took her hand and palmed me through one thin layer of clothing. I groaned slightly at the feeling.

She pulled it outside of it's elastic cage, and pressed it between her thighs till we both felt it go inside.

She gasped slightly, and I mumbled out a slurred, "fuck," through my teeth.
My hands gripped her hips, and she immediately started riding.

I couldn't predict what went on in her cryptic brain, or why she decided to do what she did, but she did.

And it felt amazing.

She rolled her hips in perfect motion, and with every press down, I thrusted up, going as deep inside her as I could. The movie was long forgotten, and my brain couldn't focus on anything except how good she felt.

Every time I felt myself hit her cervix instead of going beside it, I managed a quick sorry; when we both fully knew she enjoyed the pain.

My cute little masochist.

Her hands gripped my shoulders, nails piercing my skin just a little, but I didn't mind.

I freed one of her hips, leaving the spot my hand was in bright red (that's definitely gonna bruise,) and rubbed her clit with my fingers. She was already turned on so it was swollen. When I did, a sloppy and unexpected moan came out of her. It slightly embarrassed her, and I loved it.

She was being stimulated in two ways now, her previous heavy-breathing turned into beautiful uncontrollable moans which were music to my ears.

We were going at as fast as our muscles could allow, and I felt both of us nearing the end.

"Do you want it on your stomach or mine?" I asked.

"Inside me," she replied.

I wasn't wearing a condom, and I knew I shouldn't, but her voice sent me over the edge, and I couldn't control myself.

I came inside her, everything in my vision went blank and I had no sensations other than the pleasure.

She was still going, so I kept fucking for her.

Her moans grew in volume and her movements became unstable and sloppy. As she was orgasming, I gripped her hips and helped her ride out her high.

Eventually she collapsed into my arms, her arms wrapped around my neck. I could feel her heavy breathing as she tried to calm herself down.

"Not to ruin this moment, but, you know I wasn't wearing a condom, right?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Then why'd you tell me to finish inside?"

"I'm on birth control, remember? I told you that a few months ago, and clearly you weren't listening."

"Oh thank the Lord," I exhaled in relief.

"I wouldn't let you do that raw if I wasn't, are you dumb?"

"No, I just thought you were really horny," I admit.

"Well..." She laughs a little, something very rare for her.

"Oh my God, Wens," I said, laughing too. "Let's get cleaned up and dressed, 'kay?"

-

A/N: Tyler was so nasty in this I loved it 🤭