Woe Is The Loneliest Number

No-One

Wednesday left the dorm in her pjs carrying Blake who refused to wake up and let go of her- also in her pjs.
"How could you miss a dead body?"
"'Cause it wasn't there. Nothing, no blood- struggle. Nothing nada. We looked all night."
"They must have left their seeing eye dogs at home. I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me. Even Blake heard and smelt it."
"Did you get a good look?"
"It didn't stick around for a chat."
Wednesday and the Sherriff pass words back and forth whilst walking to Weems' office. Weems was leading them of course.
"Maybe it was a classmate of yours?"
"Sherriff, i find that question offensive." Weems.
Weems and the Sherriff bicker with Wednesday staying silent, holding Blake. They either hadn't noticed or cared that the girl was holding her and she was asleep. Both still in their pjs.
They end up in the principals office where Wednesday requests to speak to the Sherriff alone.
"You have five minutes. And... Everything is off the record." Weems negotiates. Then leaves.
"Someone is covering up the murder."
"Is that your oppinion of the daughter of a murderer?"
"You and i both know there is a monster out there. It's already terrified Blake." Wednesday whispers the last bit quietly.
Rowan appears at the door and both Sherriff Galpin and Wednesday are shocked. But don't show it.

<timeskip>

Blake is sitting in the backseat of Weems' car. Just finished her session and Wednesday having hers.
"I'm glad you're in uniform now. You refused to let go of Wednesday earlier. And refused to wake up." Weems says after a few minutes of silence.
"Okay."
"She had to carry you around whilst talking to the Sherriff."
"Okay."
"Not up for talking much?"
"Wednesday's back." Blake replies seeing Wednesday with the Tyler boy.

<timeskip>

"Yoko! Flare those whiskers. If we loose again- i'll litrally scratch my eyes out!" Enid says next to a black boat.
"I'd pay money to see that."
"Oh i wouldn't. Please don't do that." Blake disagrees.
"Yous are here! Want to help decorate th-"
"What's Rowans story?" Wednesday cuts Enid off.
"It's not nice to interrupt people, Weds."
"Apart from being a weired loner... You could ask his roommate Xavier. Or text if you had a phone." Enid doesn't mind the interruption.
"We have to win! Make it look fierce!" Enid shouts then thinks, "Want to take a stab at being social? Ms Thornhill ordered pizza."
"I do like stabbing..." Wednesday thinks.
"Being social doesn't invole stabbing. I know how terrible." Blake admits then is sarcastic.
Wednesday sighs in annoyance, "So why are you painting a boat?"
"The Poe Cup! Part canoe part foot race. No rules. Bianca wins every year. Others don't even pass the lake without sinking."
"Sound like sabotage." Wednesday replies.

<timeskip>

"I need to speak with Rowan but i can't find him."
Principal Weems looks up, amused.
"He's been expelled. First train out this afternoon."
Wednesday looks generally taken back, "For what?"
"Don't you worry. Now i'll need you and your girlfriend to choose an afterschool club. I specified the ones with openings."
"I'd rather not."
"It's mandatory. We like our students to be well rounded."
"I prefer being sharp edged." Wednesday snaps back, leaving to find Blake waiting outside.

They walk to the clubs together. First: Choir.
Wednesday interrogated Bianca who said she called Weems after what happened in the forest. Weds then sings very low that the glass cracks however Blake covers her ears.
"What was that?"
"A note only dogs can hear. And Blake apparently."
"Never do that again. Oww." Blake complains then walks to the next club.
Second: Archery.
Xavier is the sole person there.
"Ever shot before?"
"Yup." "Only on a live target."
Blake and Wednesday say at the same time.
Xavier then explains it anyways. Wednesday grabs a bow/arrow and Blake throws an apple near the target. Bullseye.
"Whats your roomies story, artist?" Blake speaks.
"I dunno. But he has been acting strange lately. Erratic even. Telekenisis can do that, i suppose."
"Thanks, Artist."
"Goodbye, Xavier."
"Uh.. Bye?" He replies.