Wednesday's Child Is Full Of Woe -part2

<timeskip- next day morning>
No-One
Wednesday awoke first. She didn't move but just sighed and cuddled more into her girlfriend. Wednesday usually despises affection which is still true. She likes physical affection from Blake and doesn't mind it from her family. But anyone else is a big no no. Enid woke up and started her morning routine. Not before taking a pic of the sleeping girls though. Enid was very quiet but the moving around and quiet muttering irritated Wednesday who was actually awake.
"Shut up." Wednesday snapped quietly.
"You're awake!?" Enid whisper shouted.
"Was before you. Shut up. Blake is sleeping." Wednesday tells the girl with white hair. Although not to get confused with Blake who also has white hair, white pale skin(matching her hair), dark eyes and mostly black clothes. Or pjs in this moment.
Enid nodds, "Enjoy the cuddles." and leaves with a glare from the goth.
"Mmm mama." a baby voice whispers.
"Good morning little monster. We have to go to school today. Which means you have to be big Blake. I'm sorry." Wednesday sympathises.
Blake sighs in defeat, "Scoow sucks. Weds why dush school exist?"
"So we can learn." Weds answers simply.
"Ugh. Learning is so boring." Blake complains.
Wednesday nodds and pushes her girlfriend off her.
"Just 'coz i'm not little doesn't mean i can't have hugs."
"I have to get my uniform on. So do you."
"Oh yeah! Wait its the weekend isint it? Doesnt that mean no school? Dont tell me you wanna fence, oh actually that would be interesting to see. People here are probably terrible at it." Blake rants.
"Yup. Lets go fencing. You gonna join in?"
"Nope, no way. All yours."
"You can wear one of my jumpers then. I know you like to do that. I'm wearing fencing attire anyways."
"Yes!" Blake celebrates, finally getting out of bed. Wednesday chucks her jumper at Blake who smells it(werewolf thing and she is comforted by Wednesdays scent) and chucks it back.
"Nope. Yesterday." She commands.
Wednesday sighs in defeat, "You better not get it dirty. I expect it back after fencing."
"Deal. Plus i'll have you after fencing anyway so i dont need your clothes."
Wednesday and Blake get dressed. Wednesday in a fencing outfit and Blake in casual clothes with her gfs jumper.

They leave the room- hand in hand- and go to where the fencing is held.
"Good luck, Weds." Blake whispers and kisses her cheek then goes to stand next to Enid. Wednesday smiles subtly and walks to the fencer she deems worthy. A boy complains but the coach shuts him up.
"Howdy roomie!" Enid says bubbly.
"Hi Enid." The 'roomie' replies.
"Sooo... You and Wednesday, huh?" Enid teases with curiousity.
"What about us?"
"Well are you two dating? Really close friends? Like each other? Tell me."
"I have to ask Wednesday. Or you could. I dont care if people know. I don't think she does but best to check."
"Look shes going to fence against Bianca!" a random person whisper shouts.
Blake's head whips to the scene. True to their word, surprising. Blake smiles as Weds scores a point but frowns when Bianca does. Wednesday invokes military challenge. Blake knows this will not go well if she looses. It is a tense match both get close but... Bianca wins. Wednesday has blood on her head. She storms out with Blake running up to her and grabs her hand.
"What do you- oh Blake. Thank you." Wednesday starts but looks at Blake, eyes full of grattitude.
The girls sit on the bed in the nurses office. The nurse puts a plaster on Wednesday's head whilst a boy talks to them.
"An outcast in a school of outcasts. Mom promised i'd fit in somewhere but you might just be more of an outcast than me. And you too." The boy Rowan says after taking an inhaler.
Blake and Wednesday leave the room. Wednesday glances at a water cooler but sees nothing. They walk outside holding hands again.
"Blake no!" Wednesday shouts pushing Blake hard out the way of the falling statue. Wednesday is also pushed out the way as the artist boy saves her. Wednesday is knocked out and Blake is falling in and out of conseiousness as the statue broke on her left arm. The pain is very intense. Luckily Enid comes out after hearing something.
"You get her i'll get Wednesday." Xavier commands.
Enid nodds in agreement, picking up Blake and following the artist. They go to the nurse, again.