Author's Note

Well guys, we made it!

This book was honestly really easy for me to write. It flowed out of me, and was such an enjoyable adventure for me to escape into when life became dull and hard. I'm proud of this work, and I really hope you loved it as much as I did.

I want to thank Aasimah1608 for everything. You have been with me since the very beginning of my Wattpad days, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You already know how much you mean to me.

I also owe a huge shoutout to naortiz2003! Though she's recently been on an adventure of her own and has been too busy to read a single chapter of this book, she's helped me a lot with everything and has always been there for me. I'm so lucky to know you hermana, and I can't wait to see what you think of this book!

Thank you to every single one of you that read, voted and commented. You are all amazing and I'm really happy that you stumbled upon this book and that I got to know you!

Now I kind of have some good news and bad news...

The bad news is that I currently  don't have the time to write a book two. With important exams coming up and with university next year, life is very hectic and too busy for me to put in the amount of effort that I did for this.

That being said, the good news is that I loved writing Aila and Kaiden's story and really do want to finish it and give them the ending they deserve. 

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that one day, if this story gains enough support and does well on this app, I hope to be able to finish it. But unfortunately I won't be able to do so in the near future.

I hope you guys understand!

*puts a cute picture of a panda in the hopes that you won't be mad at me*

Thank you again for joining me on this wild, crazy journey. I love you all.

~ MaddyWilson 💙