scene 13

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

It's been a week...

A whole week and we have absolutely nothing on where yoongi could be. My men came up empty-handed because Kinn and his people move like ghosts and stay off the map or people aren't saying anything when they do see him.

I have been off the grid for a while and my name...doesn't hold as much power and fear as it used to.

It's been a week......

The most sleep I've gotten is probably around 4 hours after I physically couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and fell asleep at my desk. I don't even eat that much until Namjoon threatens to shoot me in the leg if I didn't eat the sandwich he made.

It's been a week!!

Since I saw him or his smile or heard his laugh even felt his touch or listen to his voice. My body, heart, and mind miss him so much that it mentally and physically hurts.

I have been staying at Namjoon's apartment since I returned because I sold my old apartment long ago and have nowhere to stay in the city. I haven't been there at his place since I refuse to leave my office. I've been on nonstop calls and meetings with people that might have a connection with Kinn but everything falls apart.

I was sitting in my office when Hoseok busted in with Seokjin following him.

"Boss! We found something" Hoseok said as Seokjin walked over to me placing his laptop on my desk and powering it on.

Hoseok slammed his hands on my desk "One of our runners who was selling in the Apgujeong-dong saw Kinn yesterday" he said I looked up at him with wide eyes my heart aching in my chest.

"Was Yoongi with him?" I whispered but Hoseok shrugged letting out a sigh this has been hard on my friends as well. Taehyung and Jungkook are a mess when they found out and Hoseok had to hold Taehyung back from beating my ass for letting this happen to Yoongi.

"This runner is a new hire you know after you left...he doesn't know what Yoongi looks like but he said Kinn was with his men on the street," Seokjin said I felt my fist clench on my lap.

"That same runner it turns out he knows one of Kinn's guys a low-grade dealer but still it's something. We have said dealer back at the warehouse with Yunho waiting but he isn't talking much" Hoseok added

"How is this good news?" I hissed but Seokjin tapped on something on his computer.

"It means that Kinn is nearby, where ever he is it's close...Yoongi is still in Seoul and maybe the dealer will give something up" Seokjin said showing me a map of Seoul "These are his districts so he has to be hiding in one of these areas" he said but I just scoffed and slammed the computer shut.