ending scene

5 years later

Yoongi POV

"Do you think they will find us?" I whispered as we hid behind the couch. My heart was beating fast in my chest and my palms felt sweaty.

"They will if you keep talking" he huffed at me our shoulders were pressed together as we huddled behind the couch.

I glared at him "Well it's all your fault we are in this situation in the first place" I whispered back

He pitched my nose "Well you're big mouth is gonna get us caught" he whispered as we heard rapid footsteps coming our way.

"Oh sugar, I think I heard her" I panicked but Jimin covered my mouth looking right into my eyes.

"Be quiet! Sunshine" he murmured but it was too late we were found.

"FOUND YOU!" I heard along with a squeaky giggle and the next thing I knew a tiny body was throwing itself onto me and Jimin.

She giggled loudly as she dropped herself down on mine and Jimin's laps "You two bad! Daddies bad at hide and seek!" She grinned and look up at us both.

Her eyes and smile matched Jimin's all bright and beautiful just like his. She had dark black hair that was straight and reached her ears. Not to mention she had round dough-like cheeks just like her father.

Our daughter was a spitting image of him.

After everything that happened all those years ago. I never thought back then, that Jimin and I would get this point in our lives. When I woke up from the coma, all the doctors and nurses were shocked. They all thought I was as good as dead. When I opened my eyes and took a breath of my own, they called it a medical miracle and couldn't figure out how or why my heart suddenly started to heal and beat normally.

It was a miracle someone gave me a second chance. More importantly, was opening my eyes and the first I saw was Jimin he was the one that made my heart beat normally again.

Months and months of physical therapy and Doctors' appointments came after that. I had to gain strength back in my legs and muscles and take a bunch of medication for my heart and organs to function properly.

Jimin was a great support system in all of this he at first couldn't stop crying and then he watched me sleep. To scared to close his eyes in case it was all dream. Once he saw I was truly healing and no longer on the verge of death he relaxed a little bit more.

He told me about the heart attacks and the seizures I had when I was in a coma. He said it scared in so much he was afraid to close his eyes.

Once I was finally cleared from the hospital and graduated from physical therapy. Jimin and I moved away from Seoul immediately we packed up whatever we had and moved to a quiet and peaceful city miles and miles away from Seoul.

Canada

It has beautiful mountains and landscapes all around a perfect place to live in peace for the rest of our lives. The weather was cold but the environment was quiet and peaceful. I felt so happy and safe here no more suffering of any kind.

We bought a new house. It was big and beautiful and I don't know if this was Jimin doing but it had a huge backyard with a white picket fence, green grass, and a swing set.