scene 30

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I hear knocks on the door but I don't move from my spot on the floor since Jimin left....but I don't blame him for leaving, I would have left me too.

I don't know how long it's been since he left maybe minutes or hours...The knocks continue they were rapid against the door until I heard keys and then the door opened up.

"Jesus Christ! You called me in fucking tears and don't open the door are you trying to give me a heart attack!" He huffed as soon as he walked in then I felt a hand on my back "Hey Min wanna get off the ground?" He whispered softly the hand on my back felt warm and I didn't flinch away from it.

I kept crying the tears wouldn't stop and each one stung as it fell from my eyes and the ache in my chest hurt the most.

"Min, what happened here? Where is Jimin? He isn't answering my call or text" he murmured and hearing his name made all the memories come crashing back.

I sat up and looked at Namjoon he was wearing a big grey hoodie with matching sweatpants he looked warm and cozy....Namjoon has always been warm.

"H-He left...J-Jimin left me" I whispered and I dropped into Namjoon's arms he smelled like his cologne it was familiar.

"Wait, Jimin left you here?...he left?" He asked me wrapping his arms around me.

I just cried and nodded against his chest "Y-Yes but I deserve it...I deserve to be alone like this" I added

"Yoongi...what happened?" He asked rocking me in his arms like I was some baby "Stop crying, you need to breathe you will have another panic attack if you keep going" he whispered into my ear

"Breath Sugar" he murmured rubbing my back soothingly "Hear my voice and let it ground you" he hummed as he pulled me closer "You're safe and you are loved, you are not alone in the room anymore you are here, let the air fill your lungs" he whispered

I left myself relax the shaking stopped the panic attack stopped but the pain was still there "There you go sugar...it's all okay, now come on let's get you to the couch and I'll get you some water" he hummed

He slowly helped me up and placed me on the couch then he drape a blanket over me "Y-You doesn't have to do all this...I'm not worth it" I whispered pulling the blanket around me.

He walked towards the fridge and grabbed a water bottle then poured it into a glass. He walked back over to me and handed me the water "Just drink your water all the crying makes you dehydrated" he whispered plopping down on me.