scene 19

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I'm starting to forget things about Jimin like the sound of his voice it's starting to erase from my memory. The feeling of his warm embrace when he wraps his arms around me. The way his kisses feel against my lips or my cheek it's been so long I'm starting to forget him and my mind is so foggy because I feel lost and broken.

I'm trying my best to stay strong but since that horrible incident with Kinn, he demanded that I wasn't allowed to leave my room at all and that was a while ago. So I haven't stepped foot out of this room in so long. I just gave up my heart and soul feeling so broken only hanging on by a thread until it completely breaks.

What if I can't piece myself back together again?

It's been so long that I'm giving up hope because what if Jimin is gone? What if Kinn killed him and is just lying to me this whole time? If that happened to him...

Then what's the point? What am I fighting for? What I'm I staying strong for when my family is gone before it even started...

Our baby...the family we were gonna start is a long-forgotten memory so far out of reach.

I was about to drown in another puddle of self-pity of loneliness when my room door was busted open so loud it caused panic flashbacks to run through me.

It was one of Kinn's guards one I have never seen before he was wearing a turtleneck with a bulletproof vest on. He rushed into the room with heavy steps and threw a black hoodie at me.

"Get up!" He hissed "Also put that on" he added and I was so confused and scared so I shook my head worried I did something wrong and this was leading to another punishment.

"What? I-I didn't do anything, I swear I didn't break any rules I promise" I pleaded to him but he just scoffed.

"Shut the hell up! We have to go right now! This house has been compromised the car is waiting downstairs and we have to go before they get here" he hissed loudly

I stood to my feet holding the hoodie close to my chest "What do you mean? Who is coming? Where is Kinn" I asked he just groaned loud and pulled out a gun pointing it at me.

"Let's go bitch!" He hissed and I quickly nodded and slipped on the hoodie then he stood in front of me and zipped and tied my wrist together "I told Kinn to just torch the house with you in it but he refused" he spoke then taped my mouth.

After that, he grabbed my elbow and pulled me out of the house and as I was pulled out I noticed all the art was clear from the house and it was messy.

I felt so scared...are they taking me somewhere to kill me? Or maybe Kinn was taking me back to Thailand and I would never see Jimin ever again...

He rushed me down the stairs and out the door where a black van was parked the back doors were opened. I tried to yell for him to stop but it was muffled by the tape.