Greetings and Salutations: Author's Note

Welcome! This is my first story, I am both honored and a bit nervous to share. However, I have been inspired by a couple of writers here to share a piece of myself here.  (Thank you Naranciaasupremacy especially)

    Jotaro Kujo and any of Hirohito Araki's characters are not mine, I just want to live with them in my life. Art throughout is not mine, but I was not thinking ahead, noting so I could give credit. So if you are the artist or know the artist and want to help me give credit where credit is due, please let me know. I do not intend to mislead, my drawing skills are awful. Also, the songs used as reference (and suggestions for listening while you read, if you enjoy that), are also not mine. I write flights of fancy, not songs and certainly not anything as fantastic as JJBA.

    There are lemons here. Sorry if you don't like that, you're welcome if you do. I plan to do a one shot book as well, there will be sweet, cleaner stories there. My intent is not to just make smut, but emersion into a world of my imagining. Is what it is, like as you please.

    This is a story I started as warm-up because I had not written in so long. It was an experiment to see if I still "had it". I have spent an embarrassing amount of time on it so far, but I have read, reread, edited and re-edited. I love my Joot and I just want to make a perfect world where he can be who he is AND be happy. The story will be written with a female reader intended.  I have an image of this character so other characteristics will be at author's discretion.  But if you choose to imagine as you like, that is the great thing about reading!

    Updates may be slow, I have a very busy RL (ugh). But I need to commit to my creative time. So I will do my best not to leave you hanging, dear reader (I hope there are at least a few of you!).

    Please comment, let me know what you like/don't like. I want to hear from you! Thank you and love you!