Beyond Belief - Billy Idol

That evening they took a walk on the beach, hand in hand like lovers do.  They talked about the things that matter when you are in love.  The housekeeping of matching up what fits, what needs work.  Finding the stride of the relationship. 

As night fell they laid in the sand, listening to the ocean and taking in the vastness of the universe above.  Jotaro rarely felt small, but in this moment he did.  He felt like he was at the doorstep of the immensity of eternity with this beautiful woman, asking to be allowed this happiness.  Now and forever.  He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, scared of hurting as much as he felt good in this moment.  He felt like the happiness he desired was a lot to ask.

(Y/N)'s hand slid onto his chest as she leaned into his ear whispering, "I'm here, I won't hurt you.  Please let go, enjoy."

He wrapped his hand around her small wrist, using his other hand to push her on top of him.  He looked into her eyes, "I'm trying, I'm just so afraid of you getting hurt.  My world is so dangerous.  Love is a strength but it is also a weakness."

"Let me get you straight on two things.  You have my heart, and I have let you take it.  I will remain yours until the day you tell me you don't want me by your side.  If anything between us threatens that; I promise we will always talk about it.  So you needn't worry about that sort of pain."

"And as for the danger of your life, my stand is no parlor trick of mind reading and shimmering in the sun.  I am fully capable of defending myself.  Joseph made sure I knew how to fight.  It started as self defense.  Then when I got my stand it was more; of course he understood the path we received when we became stand users."

"Here let's do this:  I promise if I ever need something more, or I need your help I will ask.  You can do the same.  There's no harm, you are already my hero.  You have nothing left to prove to me but that you will be there in the morning."  Her fingers had strayed to his soft hair, playing with the curls that escaped his hat.

"Your hero, eh?  So what I am hearing is you want to be my partner in and out of the bedroom?" He asked playfully. 

"I sure do," she responded.

"How do you do that?"

A puzzled look crossed her brows, "Do what?"

"Make me love you more."

(Y/N) laughed and said, " That's one thing I don't know.  You'll have to ask your heart.  But I feel the same."  She leaned into her hero, whispering "I love you" before sealing it with a kiss.

After making love on the beach, they walked back to the hotel hand in hand.