La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong

Laying in Jotaro's arms as the morning sun rose, (Y/N) was glad their work didn't start for a few more days.  The intent had been that this would give them time to research, collaborate, and formulate a more detailed plan together.  She hadn't known they would have other endeavors to work through as well.

She drew a slow deep breath, curling into his chest.  (Y/N) had never felt like this both physically and emotionally.  It felt right, satisfying on every level.  He stirred, and she watched his beautiful eyes slowly open.  She fell in love all over again. 

Jotaro smiled, pulled her into a tender kiss.  "How are you, pretty?"  He didn't allow a verbal answer, taking it from her lips with another kiss.  She moaned, he growled in answer.  Morning sex was always a treat, but this was more desire then he expected.

In a smooth movement he rolled her under him and gave (Y/N) a proper wake up call. 

*****

The love struck couple showered together.  Thankfully the shower was large and not particularly slippery.  As they washed each other's bodies they got dirty all over again. 

After the shower, Jotaro went to his room to get dressed for the day.  (Y/N) got dressed and ordered some breakfast, hanging up the phone only after convincing the room service clerk that delivery at the door was sufficient.

Jotaro sat on the love seat in his room, window open.  He was mostly ready, just needed to put on his shoes.  Drawing deep breaths and letting them go slowly he took mental inventory of himself.  What happened last night and this morning was unlike anything he had ever experienced.

When he was married, he did love his wife and making love was sweet.  It was something you did after dinner, before you went to bed or maybe a lazy Sunday thing.  It was rather chaste and kept in its place.  Star Platinum could have never been a part of that.  He got a little "dirty" with the handful of lovers he had over the years, but the act of sex was more like taking care of a bodily function.  He never really felt satisfied, no woman had seemed able to truly match him.  He was often afraid of injuring his partner. 

What he and (Y/N) did was fantastic.  They melded, became one; met each other's desires with their own.  He didn't have to hold back with her;  when he was afraid he might be pushing too far, she met him and pushed farther.   It was a tidal wave of passion, each adding to the other.  It excited him wholly, not just in the physical arousal sense.  He wanted to discuss this with (Y/N), but wasn't sure if it was too exposing.  She seemed like a very independent woman, he didn't want to risk pushing her away. 

His thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock at the adjoining door.  He smiled, knowing now he would be using that door as much as she would let him.  "Come in, just need to put on my socks and shoes."

(Y/N) intended to just pop her head in and announce breakfast had arrived, but couldn't resist those broad shoulders.  She came over, put her arms over them from behind and buried her face in his crazy hair.  It smelled of jasmine and lavender.  She felt a tightening within and had to pull back before she slipped a hand down his muscular body to the prize.  Later.

Instead she planted a kiss on his head, trailing little kisses to his ear, which she nibbled and whispered, "Breakfast is ready, my dear."  This little act was enough to create some stirrings but thankfully (or maybe not) she pulled back and flitted back to her room.  Jotaro put on his socks and shoes and followed.