Part 1: The Welcome to the Jungle

INT. BARRACKS - DAY

Luigi and Mario are standing in the barracks with several other soldiers. They are all in their army uniforms, with Luigi looking stocky and lean, and Mario looking wide and strong like an ox. Both brothers have thick, bushy mustaches.

LUIGI:

I'm nervous about going to Vietnam, Mario. What do you think it will be like?

MARIO:

I don't know, Luigi. But we've trained hard, and we're ready for whatever comes our way.

OTHER SOLDIER 1:

I heard it's hell over there.

OTHER SOLDIER 2:

Yeah, I heard the Viet Cong are ruthless.

LUIGI:

We just have to stick together and watch each other's backs.

MARIO:

You got it, Luigi. We're brothers, after all. We've got this.

The soldiers all nod in agreement and continue to discuss their concerns about the war.

FADE TO BLACK.

INT. BARRACKS - DAY

The soldiers are still standing in the barracks, talking amongst themselves. Suddenly, their drill sergeant, Toad, enters the room.

TOAD:

All right, listen up! It's time for your final training exercise before you ship out to Vietnam. You'll be divided into teams and sent out on a simulated combat mission.

The soldiers all stand at attention as Toad gives them their instructions.

TOAD:

Luigi, Mario, I want you both on the same team. You two have proven yourselves to be some of the best soldiers in this unit, and I need you to lead by example out there.

LUIGI:

Yes, Sergeant!

MARIO:

We won't let you down, Sergeant!

TOAD:

Good. Now gear up and head to the training field. Dismissed!

The soldiers quickly gather their gear and head out to the training field, ready to take on their final challenge before heading to war.

FADE TO BLACK.

EXT. TRAINING FIELD - DAY

Luigi and Mario are leading their team on the simulated combat mission. They are all dressed in camouflage and carrying their weapons. The training field is filled with obstacles and simulated enemy targets.

LUIGI:

Okay, team, remember our training and stay focused. We need to complete this mission successfully if we want to be ready for the real thing.

MARIO:

Right. And stay alert for any signs of the enemy.

The team moves through the training field, taking out enemy targets and navigating obstacles. Luigi and Mario are careful to communicate and coordinate their actions, working together effectively.

LUIGI:

Good job, everyone. We're almost at the end of the course.

Suddenly, they hear gunfire and shouting from nearby. They quickly realize that another team is in trouble and needs their help.