Part 4: A Walk in the Park

INT. JUNGLE - DAY

Bowser and Luigi are asleep in the jungle, huddled together for warmth. They are both exhausted and injured, and they are barely hanging on to life.

Suddenly, they both awake, realizing that they have been sleeping next to each other. They recoil in surprise, both feeling embarrassed and awkward.

LUIGI:

Uh, sorry about that, Bowser. I didn't mean to snuggle up to you like that. It was just for warmth.

BOWSER:

It's okay, Luigi. I understand. We're both in a tough situation here.

LUIGI:

Yeah, I know. I just didn't want you to think I was, you know, trying to hit on you or something.

BOWSER:

Don't worry, Luigi. I didn't think that. I know you're just trying to survive, like me.

LUIGI:

Yeah, that's right. And we need to stick together if we want to make it out of here alive.

BOWSER:

Absolutely. We have to rely on each other if we want to survive in this hostile environment.

LUIGI:

You got it, Bowser. We're in this together.

BOWSER:

Together. Let's do this.

Bowser and Luigi nod to each other, both feeling a sense of camaraderie and determination. They know that they have to work together if they want to make it out of the jungle alive.

FADE TO BLACK.

INT. JUNGLE - DAY

Luigi and Bowser are walking through the jungle, enjoying some light chit chat as they go. They are both relieved to have found a companion in each other, and they are determined to survive together.

Suddenly, they come across a village that has been burnt down by a napalm strike. The village is in ruins, and the air is thick with the smell of burnt wood and ash.

LUIGI:

Oh my god, Bowser. Look at this. This is terrible.

BOWSER:

I know, Luigi. This is the true horror of war. The destruction and devastation that it causes.

LUIGI:

It's hard to believe that this was once a thriving village. And now it's just a pile of ashes.

BOWSER:

And look at the remains. Some of them are so small. They must be children.

LUIGI:

This is why we have to end this war, Bowser. We can't let this happen to any more villages or people.

BOWSER:

I agree, Luigi. We have to do everything we can to put an end to this conflict.

The two of them continue to walk through the village, taking in the destruction and horror of war. They are determined to do their part to end the conflict and bring peace to the region.

FADE TO BLACK.

INT. JUNGLE - DAY

Luigi and Bowser are still walking through the destroyed village, taking in the horrors of war. Suddenly, Luigi is overcome with emotion, and he starts to cry.