✦ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✦

~~~~~3rd person POV~~~~~

Another day.

That's what it seemed like to y/n l/n.

Another day which consisted of waking up, preparing for school, going to school, heading home, eating, doing school work, sleep, and repeat.

Boring, like always.

It was getting repetitive. She wished that her days would get more interesting.

The only thing interesting that happens nowadays is the drama that happens at school, the h/c headed girl thought.

That was one of the few things she was looking forward to every day.

Other than that, she looked forward to food,

and of course, anime.

It was almost the weekend, which made the girl ecstatic.

I'll be able to do whatever I want then, she thought, thinking of which anime she'd be watching, and what snacks she would be eating whilst binge-watching her favorites.

She pulled herself out of her thoughts, deciding to focus on the task at hand.

Going to school.

The poor girl had missed the school bus, so now she had to run to school.

Luckily, the school wasn't too far from her house.

But still, it was exhausting.

Thats enough exercise for the next 10 decades..’ the girl thought, having finally arrived at her destination.

She entered her classroom that had half of the people there trying to sleep, which was practically impossible since the other half was loud, greeting their friends and such.

The h/c haired girl mentally groaned as she took a seat, and immediately rested her head on her table, trying to at least get some shut-eye.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

RING! RING! RING!

Ah, the bell.

It signalled the end of the school day.

It was annoying, yet it was the best thing ever.

It somehow always rings whenever a quiz was about to happen.

And for that, Y/n loved the bell.

The girl stood up from her seat, gathering her things and placing them in her school bag.

Once she was done packing up, she put her chair neatly under the table and left, saying a few goodbyes to some classmates still left in the room.

She waited for the bus and once it arrived, she immediately entered, not wanting to be one of the students at the back who gets pushed and shoved to get into the vehicle.