✦ 5 - ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ 𝐲𝐨𝐫 ʜᴀs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ! ✦

F/S = Favorite Snack----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

~~~~~1st person / Y/n's POV~~~~~

I awoke in the morning to find Franky, as well as Loid and Anya, in the living room. Franky was holding a stack of folded clothes with a pair of heels and what seemed to be a make up kit on top.

I blinked, rubbing my eyes. Where those.. women's clothes? My eyes trailed to the man holding the items. Is he coming out as trans? Slay-

Then I remembered, finally waking up fully. Oh- ohh.. Nevermind.

"Thank you for volunteering." Loid said, nodding. 'I didn't volunteer.' I heard Franky think. He nodded anyway. "Yeah, yeah. Where's the restroom in this place?"

I blinked and pointed at the hallway, giving him the directions as he entered the bathroom.

Now, to wait and see this magnificent scene in person..

✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿✿⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ✿

Franky stood in front of us, wearing a bit too much make-up, the dress and heels.

I think he should've researched it more if he really wanted to play the mother..

Father sighed, "It's not going to work." "What?!"

Anya pointed at him and looked at Loid, "Anya doesn't want this mother." I snorted at that.

"Franky, you're not suited to playing the role of a mother." 'Hey.. What if the reason why Franky volunteered is because he likes Loid..?' I shook my head. 'No, no.. But there could be a chance, though.. STOP IT!'

I hit my head with my fist. I signed softly and focused my attention onto the situation at hand instead of my weird thoughts that may be true.

"I can't believe I did this all for you!" Franky shouted, frustrated.

"I'll give you some peanuts." Anya offered Franky. He took it and ate it angrily.

"Can I have some too?" I asked, putting my hand out. "Yeah!" she smiled, putting some peanuts into my hand. I ate them, listening to their conversation as well as our father's thoughts.

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Anya opened the door for Franky. "Scruffy!" she exclaimed.