✦2 - ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ?✦

~~~~~3rd person POV~~~~~

Y/n gawked at the girl before she shook her head. No no, that's impossible. Anya's a character and its not possible for this to have happened. If I'm with Anya then.. her eyes were drifting to the mentioned character as she concluded that she was in the anime she'd watched so many times before.

Anya paused, having heard the confused girl's thoughts.

She slowly turned to face the girl, a confused expression on her face.

"Huh?"

The h/c-nette froze and immediately turned around and started squealing in her head.

IT IS HER!

Then, she realized something. “Wait. She can hear my thoughts, right..” she whispered.

She turned back around to look at the pinkette, who still had a confused look on her face.

IS THIS A DREAM?!

Okay, note to self: be careful of what you think.

She thought to herself, putting a smile on her face and waving at the six year old.

The small female blinked and waved back.

Y/n's smile widened at getting noticed by the child. She stood up and walked towards the girl, dragging along a plush she had been playing with earlier.

"Hello! My name's Y/n, how about you?" she introduced herself.

"I'm Anya. And this is Mister Chimera," she introduced herself and her pink stuffed animal. "Nice to meet you, Y/n-chan!"

Y/n nodded, "Likewise!"

Anya blinked a few times in confusion, "Huh?"

"Ah!- I meant, its the same for me." She corrected herself with a nervous smile.

"Ohh," The pink-headed female nodded, "You're new here, right?"

"You can say that," the mentioned female answered sheepishly. "Anya will show you around then!" the pinkette smiled, grabbing the other's hand and pulling her, as well as their stuffed toys they were holding in their other hands, forward.

"Lets go!"

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

"And that's it!" Anya finished. The two were now back to where they started.

"Ah.. So many places.." Y/n said, sliding on the ground, face first due to exhaustion (even though it didn't take that long).

"Yeah! But not really.." the six year old said, crouching down to poke the h/c-ette's arm. "Are you okay, Y/n-chan?"

"Mmhh.. Mmhmmm.." the girl answered, her answer slightly muffled.

The pinkette shrugged and stood up. "Oh, do you have peanuts? I love peanuts. Do you like them too?" She asked.

"Mm.. no.. But I like them.." her answer was, once again, muffled. The h/c-ette slowly sat up from her position and dusted off her clothes and face. "I like f/f, too. It's taste, and everything..." the girl trailed off, imagining the food in her head.

Anya hummed, not knowing what it was. "Anya's bored! Let's play something!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"Huh? Okay, what do want to play, Anya-chan?" Y/n agreed, tilting her head and hugging her plush near her chest.

"Anya did not think that far."

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

The rest of the day was spent playing and running around the orphanage, as well as causing some chaos.

At one point, they somehow found a lighter and almost lit the orphanage on fire. Keyword; almost, much to Y/n's dismay.

Anya comforted her by suggesting to talk to the others instead, which the tiny gremlin child agreed to, in hopes of annoying the poor children.

Soon, the day ended and they had to head to bed, so they couldn't do more than what they had. Luckily (or unluckily), they could do it all over again the next day.

The duo soon fell asleep, the exhaustion getting to them.

'Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all,' the now 6-year old teen thought, before drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

«««𝐀/𝐍»»»

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Even though it was kind of short :,)
Thanks for reading, like always :)
Take care of yourself and get some rest!

See you in the the next chapter!

-sleepy

«««𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒»»»

[[627 words (not including word count and A/N)]]
[[Started: forgotten.]]
[[Finished: forgotten.]]
[[Published: Feb. 15, 2023 ]]
[[ Edited / Proofread: N/A ]]
[[ Rewritten: Feb. 15, 2023 ]]