✦3 - ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ✦

~~~~~1st person / Y/n's POV~~~~~

A few months later . .

Me and Anya had gotten closer these past few months, in my opinion.

I was really excited at first, but after a week or two, the reality of the situation finally processed in my head:

I was in another world.

Not just another world, but an anime world.

It finally sank in that I was no longer home; home with my mother, home where my schoolmates would be chaotic.

Home where everything was normal.

I realized that I would probably (hopefully not) be dragged into the series' plot, seeing as I have gotten acquainted with one of the main characters.

I started trying to think of what exactly happened to me for this to happen, how this was even possible. What happened to me back home.

Did I just disappear? Or did I die, like how most MCs would before being brought to wherever in those fanfictions? Though if I did, it would make sense but at the same time, not. If I did just randomly disappear, were my parents looking for me? Does my dad even know this happened?

I had so many questions, and all I could do was make theories in my head, which in turn gave me more questions. But the one thing I knew is that I was starting to feel homesick. I was really starting to miss my mom and everything else, despite how it was back there.

Questioning aside, I noticed a few things. One of them was that a few weeks ago was that, Anya stopped looking at me weirdly every time I thought of strange things, as if she couldn't hear them anymore. That's a plus, I guess.

When I said that it was getting boring there, I didn't mean to be transported to another universe! I thought as I grumbled slightly.

I looked around the room, It's been a few months. I wonder when the timeline would start..

We were playing with our stuffed toys when Anya dropped Chimera. I tilted my head, silently asking what was up, when I realized it would finally be starting. Our "caretaker" came in a few moments and called for us.

"Hey, Anya! Y/n!" There was the famous blond-haired spy behind him, Loid. Or Twilight, I don't know. He looks better in person. I thought, trying hard to not start simping randomly like Becky. Wah! Don't think about that! He'll be our father soon. Hopefully. I can't wait for his parenting skills to get better, like after he met Yor. People with daddy issues would be crying if they were in my shoes. Outside, I looked calm, but inside, I was simping like the simp that I am.